Moonlit Confessions (Sarah Fox x Alpha Werewolf Male Reader)

The night was calm, the air tinged with the sweet scent of blooming jasmine as Y/N and Sarah strolled hand in hand through the quiet park. The soft glow of the moon illuminated their path, casting long shadows that danced with the gentle breeze. It was one of those rare nights where they could forget about the supernatural world that constantly threatened to pull them apart and just be together.

Sarah glanced up at Y/N, a soft smile on her lips. "Thanks for tonight. I really needed this."

Y/N smiled back, squeezing her hand gently. "Anything for you. It's not often we get to have a normal night."

Sarah's expression grew more serious, her thoughts clearly elsewhere. "Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if none of this had ever happened—if I wasn't... you know."

Y/N stopped walking, turning to face her. He cupped her face in his hands, his eyes full of warmth. "You're still you, Sarah. Vampire or not, that doesn't change how I feel about you."

Sarah's eyes softened, but a flicker of sadness remained. "And you? How do you deal with it? Being... what you are?"

Y/N sighed, his gaze drifting to the moon. "It's not easy. Especially since I'm the last of my kind. But having you makes it easier."

Before Sarah could respond, a rustling noise from the bushes caught their attention. Y/N's senses went on high alert immediately, his eyes narrowing as he scanned the darkness.

"Did you hear that?" Sarah whispered, her voice tense.

"Yeah," Y/N replied, his voice low. "Stay close."

As they moved cautiously through the park, they failed to notice the two figures clumsily hiding behind a tree a short distance away. Ethan and Benny, who had decided to follow Y/N out of suspicion, were doing their best to stay hidden, though their whispered arguments weren't exactly subtle.

"Why are we even doing this?" Ethan hissed, trying to keep his voice down. "Y/N's not hiding anything!"

Benny rolled his eyes. "Come on, Ethan. He's been acting weird lately, and now he's out on some secret date? We're just looking out for him!"

Ethan sighed, but before he could respond, they both froze as they heard a low growl echo through the park.

"What the heck was that?" Benny whispered, his bravado quickly fading.

They peeked around the tree just in time to see three dark figures emerge from the shadows, surrounding Y/N and Sarah. The figures moved with inhuman speed, their eyes glowing with a predatory hunger.

"Vampires," Sarah hissed, her fangs already bared.

Y/N growled, his eyes flashing yellow as his own transformation began. "Stay behind me," he instructed Sarah, his voice deepening.

"Did Y/N just... growl?" Ethan whispered, his eyes wide in disbelief.

Before they could make sense of what they were seeing, the vampires attacked. Y/N moved like a force of nature, his body shifting into that of a powerful wolf, towering over the vampires. He roared, the sound echoing through the park as he tore into one of the vampires with his claws.

Sarah was right behind him, her own vampiric strength on full display as she took down another one. The two of them fought with a deadly precision, moving in perfect sync as they protected each other.

Ethan and Benny, still hidden behind the tree, were frozen in shock. "Is Y/N... a werewolf?" Ethan whispered, his mind struggling to process what he was seeing.

"And Sarah's a vampire?" Benny added, equally stunned. "Dude, this is insane!"

The fight was over almost as quickly as it started. The vampires, realizing they were outmatched, retreated into the night, leaving Y/N and Sarah standing victorious. Y/N shifted back into his human form, breathing heavily as he looked around to make sure the threat was gone.

"That was close," Sarah said, wiping some blood from her lip. She turned to Y/N, her eyes full of concern. "Are you okay?"

Y/N nodded, though his expression was grim. "Yeah, but we're not alone."

He turned his gaze towards the tree where Ethan and Benny were hiding. "You can come out now."

Ethan and Benny hesitated, but eventually stepped out from behind the tree, their faces pale with shock. "Y/N... what the hell just happened?" Ethan asked, his voice trembling.

Y/N sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore. Yeah, I'm a werewolf. And Sarah... well, she's a vampire."

Ethan and Benny exchanged stunned looks, their minds racing. "So, all this time... you've been fighting off vampires? And... and you're dating one?" Benny asked, trying to wrap his head around it.

"It's a lot to take in, I know," Y/N said, his tone serious. "But Sarah and I... we're trying to find a way to reverse what happened to her."

Sarah looked down, her voice soft. "It's not easy. But Y/N's been there for me, through everything. We're in this together."

Ethan, still processing, took a deep breath. "And now we're in it too, right? We can't just pretend this didn't happen."

Y/N gave them a small, appreciative smile. "No, you can't. But if we're going to do this, you need to understand how dangerous it is. Vampires, werewolves... there's more out there than you know."

Benny nodded slowly, a determined look on his face. "Well, we're not backing down. You've got us now, man. We're not going anywhere."

Sarah smiled at their resolve, feeling a renewed sense of hope. "Thank you. All of you."

As the night wore on, the group sat together, the weight of their new reality settling in. They had entered a world filled with danger, but with each other, they knew they could face whatever came their way.

And as Y/N and Sarah exchanged a tender glance, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, their bond would only grow stronger.