Chapter 13

13. My name. Lee Jeong-oh.

The next day.

Jiheon has been busy since morning.

Go on a business trip to Incheon, have lunch with a client, and have a meeting at headquarters in the afternoon.

The secretary greeted Jiheon, who returned to the office around the time he finished work.

"Director, are you here?"

"Have you had any contact?"

"Jae-eun Construction, Managing Director, contacted me in the morning, and the CEO of Lahan Ceramics said he would contact me separately. Attorney Chae Eun-yeop also came and went briefly in the morning."

Chae Eun-yeop. Ji-heon's high school classmate and Eun-bi's older brother. He is a talented lawyer working at a famous law firm. He is an external advisor to Sohyang Group at Eun-yeop's law firm, so Eun-yeop has also been in and out of Ji-heon's company for quite some time.

It seemed like he was visiting for consultation this time and stopped by to see Ji-heon's face.

"All right."

"Oh, indeed. "Yesterday, Assistant Manager Lee Jeong-oh of Production Team 1 came to visit."

As Ji-heon was about to enter the office, the secretary told him something he couldn't say yesterday.

Jiheon turned around while holding the door handle.

"When?"

"I came to visit you while the director was in the lounge. "I said you were in the break room."

Didn't you say you came to read a book yesterday?

I was sure it was just an excuse, but after checking it out, I started to laugh.

You looked for me so hard? why? Is it because you feel unfair about being criticized by Park Seung-gyu?

"Call me again."

For some reason, I was glad to see it.

.*. *. *. *. *. *.

Gradually, missions are being dropped one by one.

After working on the online advertising copy all morning, Noon received the advertiser's confirmation in the afternoon and began working on variations. He sat next to Ki-hoon and felt dizzy as he checked the dozens of banners one by one.

Somehow, I haven't been able to sleep properly.

"uh? "Sir, I think I made a typo here."

While I was staring at the monitor with blurry eyes, Kihoon placed his finger on the confirmation draft.

Noon craned his neck and looked at the letters.

– Prime Outlet first season OFF sale! Up to 75% kill! Enjoy the benefits at prime prices!

"omg."

'75% discount' was incorrectly written as '75% murder'!

An exciting sales event almost turns into a horrific murder scene.

At noon, I covered the confirmation draft with my hand to see if anyone would see it.

I can't believe I received confirmation after doing this. I was very fortunate not to be caught.

Since the confirmation draft was nearly 30 pages, it seemed like the advertiser just skipped it.

Kihoon laughed and teased.

"No, if it's 75% murder, isn't that an attempted murder?"

"It's a secret, Ki-hoon. "Please keep it a secret."