Chapter 73

73. There is something

Yena focused her eyes and looked at Jiheon.

Jiheon was speechless. Cold sweat formed on my forehead due to the unexpected crisis.

Noon smiled sweetly and tilted his head to look at Yena.

"It's Yena. "My mom is Dobbin. What does she call her mom?"

"Mr. Jinseo."

"And again?"

"Dobin's mother."

"okay. That's it. You can call someone else's mother too. Even the teachers at the baduk academy call my mom "Mom."

Noon, an experienced man, gave a wise answer. Nevertheless, Yena's lips stuck out.

Guksun stepped in at the right time to greet Jiheon.

"Come on in. "It must have been difficult to come."

Ji-heon presented the fruit basket and flower bouquet he had brought to Guksun.

"I brought fruit because I heard Yena and her mother like it."

"Do you believe that?"

Apple Mango, Shine Muscat, Hallabong... ... Guksun, who checked the fruits in the basket, smiled and responded.

"I asked you to only buy things that Ji likes. "You keep being so greedy until days like today."

Noon, who was celebrating a special day, listed the names of fruits that he could not normally buy and eat because of the high prices. Jiheon listened to this seriously.

Jiheon rolled his eyes and looked at noon. He was unable to say anything as Noon slyly turned his head and looked the other way. It was also my fault that he ended up like this because he didn't know the taste of noon.

Gook-sun calmly looked at Ji-heon's face as he stood there hesitantly.

Granddaughter Yena's father... ... .

I had no idea at first, but upon closer inspection, it resembled Yena. Especially when it's expressionless like this.

"I was busy so I ordered the rice cake and didn't bring it."

Gook-sun, who was quietly looking at Ji-heon, said.

"Lee Jeong-oh, you should bring some."

"huh. okay."

As Noon walked towards the front door again, Jiheon spoke.

"The rice cake will be heavy, so please tell me where it is and I will go there."

"no. You can't order guests. "Noon eats well and has good energy."

Noon gave a quick glance at her mother, who did not hesitate to reveal the open secret, and carefully put on her shoes.

"Mom, I want to go too!"

Yena quickly chased after Noon.

"Just stay."

"no. "I'll follow you!"

Jena clung to Noon's arm. Noon looked embarrassed at the voice being more stubborn than usual.

Guksun gestured to the two people.

"okay. "Hurry up and come back together."

Noon looked at Guksun and Jiheon, then left holding Yena's hand.

Now, the only people left in the house are Gook-soon and Ji-heon. Just the two of us.

"Shall we sit over there for a moment?"