Chapter 115

115. Don't cry anymore

Eunbi went to her brother's company again. Even though she heard that Kim Jin-gu had died, she somehow looked around and became anxious. Her upset stomach wasn't getting any better.

When I opened the door to Eunyeop's office and entered, Eunyeop's face scrunched up.

"Is this your playground?"

Eun-yeop shouted and got up from his seat in annoyance. Her younger brother came to visit in person and added a scolding.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to prepare that place? "What are you going to do if you ruin the place like that?"

It was a conversation about a meeting where Eunbi stormed out in the middle.

"I felt sick."

"I should have taken medicine and endured it. Do you know what kind of place that is? "You can't meet that person anymore even if you want to."

"Brother. "They said Kim Jin-gu is dead."

Unable to wait for Eun-yeop to finish nagging, Eun-bi confessed what she heard from the police.

Eun-yeop's face, which had been crumpled, froze. It seemed like he was going to nag for 10 minutes, and then his voice completely disappeared. Eunbi's reaction was even more frightening.

"... ... "Do you know too?"

"How did you know?"

"I got a call from the police. "He said he contacted me because my contact information was written in Kim Jin-gu's notebook."

"... ... ."

"I'm scared. ... ... "Isn't your brother like that?"

"If you're going to talk nonsense, get out. "A guest has decided to come."

"Then answer me. "Are you sure it's not related to your brother?"

At the same time as Eunbi's question, the door squeaked open.

"... ... "Attorney Chae?"

A middle-aged man stuck out his face and looked for Eun-yeop. Eun-yeop's face, which had been making a grim expression towards Eun-bi, brightened. Eunyeop straightened his body and buttoned his suit jacket.

"Hello, CEO."

Eunbi turned her head and was startled. It was the man whose photo was on the stack of papers his brother gave him. Although my hair was grayer than in the photo.

"Eunbi, hello. "This is Ha Geun Ha, CEO of Daegeun Products."

Eunyeop's voice became softer.

"... ... hello."

"Representative. This is my younger sister, Chae Eunbi. "He is a very talented copywriter."

"oh. okay."

The man smiled, showing his teeth. When he opened his mouth, several gold teeth flashed out. Eunbi was so scared that she couldn't stay any longer.

"I'll go first."

Dae Geun greedily watched Eun Bi leave as if running away.

"Your younger sister is very beautiful."

"It's my pride. I didn't want to introduce it to anyone, so I kept it a secret. I hope to see you again soon, Mr. President. Please take care of my little brother."

"Heh heh. "I will take care of you."

Daegeun felt embarrassed and looked around, touching the back of his head. It was my first time visiting a lawyer's office in person. The books that filled the bookshelf were not only law-related books. Daegeun asked after looking at the bottom bookshelf.