Chapter 122

122. Baduk competition

Noon, Jiheon, and Yena went to the district office together to report the issue. Since the two had already registered their marriage, they were able to change Jena's last name and birth name without difficulty.

Yena looked puzzled as she held up the family relationship certificate with my name written on it. It may still feel unfamiliar, like clothes that don't fit, but children will quickly get used to it.

After changing the child's name, informing the child's daycare center and academy, and re-submitting the child's application for the Go competition, the busy day passed by and it was already Thursday morning.

Noon declared to Jiheon, who was preparing to go to work next to him.

"I will be taking leave tomorrow."

"why?"

"We should go to the Yena Baduk Tournament."

Right tomorrow. It was the day Jena went to the baduk tournament. Of course, the academy director takes care of her children, but Yena is still very young and needs a guardian.

Jiheon said in response to Noon.

"Then let's go together."

"My brother goes to work. It's not like we work for another company. "People think it's strange if we both leave."

"I'll reveal everything soon."

"If we reveal that we have registered our marriage, there may be worse criticism. The parents took leave at the same time because their child was going to a baduk tournament. "It's not like the kid is sick."

Jiheon, who was rejected by Noon, looked at Noon sullenly.

I want to go too. I want to go to the Jena Baduk tournament too!

However, Noon pretended not to notice Jiheon's disapproving expression.

"Besides, you are an important person in the company. I have to work. "You can't neglect work."

"I think you are more responsible?"

"Of course, I have greater abilities, but I can't beat you with my position. "My brother is going to work."

Noon pointed out in detail the reasons why he should follow Yena. Jiheon crossed his arms and glared at Noon.

"Can you take Yena to the women's bathroom and take care of her as delicately as I do? Of course I should take him. Her daughter is her mother."

"What are you talking about? The daughter is the father."

The two people's voices rose. Yena, who heard the two people arguing, came closer to the room and snooped around.

"Don't keep insisting. A person called the head of a company is trying to fool around with a company without any sense of responsibility. "Daughter, don't make excuses and just go to work."

"Then my daughter chooses. "It's mom, it's dad."

Jiheon left that choice to Yena. Ji-heon, who brought Yena into her room, gently brushed Yena's hair and faced her noon.

"A mother who doesn't even know how to play Baduk, or a father who will be Yena's eternal Baduk friend."

"I know how to play Baduk!"

Noon was furious.

"okay. "Are you a mom who all you know is the two letters 'baduk', or a dad who can play against Jena at any time?"

"Princess Yena. Let's go with mom. "All the other friends will come with their moms, but it's a bit weird if only Yena goes with her dad."

Noon also tried to appease Jena. Jena's big eyes looked back and forth between her mother and father. And after a while she asked Noon for her understanding.