Chapter 128

128. Taste of taffy

The next morning.

Da Geun Ha woke up alone on a bed in a strange house.

"Here... ... ."

I blinked and looked around. It didn't seem like a hotel since I had to live there, and it wasn't the home of a sponsoring partner. The sound of water was coming from the bathroom.

"I proposed and drank, but... ... ."

Yesterday, Daegeun proposed to Eunbi. Not wanting to have a meaningless meeting, he presented the ring early. Eunbi seemed surprised and hesitated at first, but she was grateful and put her ring on the spot.

Marriage with Eunbi was beneficial to Daegeun in many ways. Dae-geun was very fond of not only Eun-bi's appearance and age, but also her family.

In terms of assets, they were from a poor family with maybe 1/100th of their own, but they had things they didn't have.

Except for Eun-bi, all the characters are lawyers, and Chae Seo-bok, who will become the father-in-law, was a great person who was even talked about as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Marrying into such a family would be a very honorable thing.

Dae-geun, who was in a good mood thanks to Eun-bi's approval, seemed to have drank a lot. Still, I don't drink it until the film breaks.

As I tilted my head and reached for my neatly folded clothes on the nightstand next to the bed, the bathroom door opened and Eunbi came out.

"Are you awake? Are you feeling unwell? "Drink honey water."

Eun-bi approached Dae-geun holding the cup she had placed on the table. Dae-geun, who drank the honey water offered by Eun-bi, asked awkwardly, unlike his previous attitude.

"Eunbi, but why am I here..." ... ."

"Now that I'm getting married, I need to check how the bride lives. "He barbarically invaded."

In response to Eunbi's smiling response, Daegeun groaned and covered his forehead. She felt like she was dying because she was so sad that she couldn't remember anything.

"sorry. "Thank you."

"What? Hurry up and have breakfast. "I heard you're busy today."

"But Eunbi, I can't remember what happened yesterday, so let's do it one more time... ... ."

"uh? Wait a minute. I got a call from my friend. "I'll make a phone call."

Eunbi flexibly avoided Daegeun's request.

Everything went according to plan.

He received a marriage proposal from Dae Geun, and even succeeded in getting her drunk and bringing her home. Dae-geun also believes that he spent the night with Eun-bi, so now all he has to do is quietly wait for time to pass.

I will get married with everyone's blessings and give birth to a healthy child. You can make the excuse of going away to give birth and leave for America right after the wedding. Then I can get away from this man and live comfortably.

The thought of having to survive somehow fueled her will.

It was such a strange thing. After deciding to have a child, I gained an unknown strength.

.*. *. *. *. *. *.

Seung-gyu rummaged through the photo folder all night, found the photo, and showed it to Jin-seo.

"This is a picture of Dobbin when he cut the umbilical cord, and this is a picture of him first washing up."

On the computer monitor, a photo of a red-colored sweet potato, all matted and crying, was alternately displayed, and a photo of a red-colored sweet potato showing a carefree expression after being washed well.