Chapter 17

17. Dad and daughter

An eventful week passed, the weekend passed quickly, and it was Monday.

Today is a special day for Jena.

The day Yena was invited to Dobin's house. What Jinseo requested last week has come true.

Jinseo was happy to invite her, but in fact, Noon felt uneasy. Her ideals and reality were bound to be different, so she was worried that her child might cause trouble and make Jinseo and her Dobin uncomfortable.

In fact, I would have just accepted Jinseo's feelings and passed it on, but Yena said she wanted to go to Dobin's house first, so I had no choice but to leave my daughter in her care.

"Do you really want to go to Dobin's house?"

"huh!"

"Why do you want to go?"

"just. "Because I'm curious."

"You can't go and cause trouble. "Okay?"

"huh!"

"I'm just playing for today. "Okay?"

"huh!"

Yena answered bravely as always. Nevertheless, noon was not relieved.

It would be great if I could take care of my daughter by my side all day.

The company that required overtime work felt a little mean.

.*. *. *. *. *. *.

Seunggyu didn't feel like living was living.

Last Thursday, when I turned around after lashing out at my boss and friend Ji-heon so harshly, I was honestly prepared to quit my job.

My children were growing up, my wife was smiling less and less because she was taking care of them, and the 20-year loan was flashing before my eyes every hour.

As Monday morning dawns again, I have to go to work again. I don't want to go, but I can't quit.

My wife was frying anchovies while humming a song, wondering what was getting her so excited.

He carefully approached me with sesame blonde hair so as not to cause any inconvenience.

"Honey, I love you."

"why. Did you run out of pocket money again?"

Jinseo asked sullenly. Her wife, who smiled so sweetly toward her anchovies, seemed like a piercing wind toward her.

"They thought that if I did this, it was because of pocket money."

"Stop talking nonsense and go to work. "And go out somewhere when the kids come today."

"Why am I out when the kids are coming? "I'm your dad."

"Dobbin is coming with a friend. "She's my girlfriend."

"Yena?"

"okay. If I invite a girl, my dad quietly goes out. "Don't let it get in the way of playing."

"I want to see Yena too."

"But that doesn't work."

"too bad. "It's too much!"

A life that cannot be comfortable, neither at work nor at home.

There is no one to rely on.

Still, Jiheon would have a drink with me if I acted awkwardly in front of him, but since I said that... ... .

Seunggyu turned around with slumped shoulders.

But Jinseo called again.

"honey."