Chapter 16

16. That's not a kiss

I haven't been this annoyed lately.

Lee Jeong-oh said he had something to say, but when he called, he left work without saying a word.

Park Seung-gyu, my self-proclaimed best friend, turned away as if I would never see him again.

Jiheon even had trouble sleeping because the two of them tormented his heart.

Still, I had to work, so I went to work. On my way to the office, I stopped for a moment and looked at the noon spot from afar. It seemed like he hadn't gone to work yet.

The voices of Chae Eun-bi and her colleagues could be heard from the stew room. Jiheon moved to the office.

"Director, are you out?"

"yes."

I answered the secretary's greeting half-heartedly and walked into the office.

I was sitting on the sofa, but my head hurt so bad that I laid down.

A moment later, soft footsteps were heard outside the office.

Jiheon, thinking it was Chae Eunbi, immediately closed his eyes. Everything was annoying. She didn't want to share a word with Chae Eunbi.

Soon the door opened and someone came in. If a person was lying on the sofa, it would have been polite to say they were tired and go straight back, but the woman stood there standing tall. Jiheon's eyebrows slightly tightened as he was dissatisfied with that.

The approaching steps were even more suspicious.

I felt the heat as if I was sitting at my bedside and observing my various places. The faint sound of breathing, barely audible, seemed to wish for his peace.

My skin felt tickled when my breath touched it. Her fingertips tightened.

The desire to face the other person welled up, but Jiheon held back because he felt like he would regret it if he opened his eyes.

Then, something hot and wet landed on my lips.

As something as hot as a brand quietly seeped between my lips, I felt my body heating up. The woman also seemed surprised. I felt the presence of a woman who got up and quickly turned around.

'What am I doing now?'

Jiheon couldn't stand it anymore and opened his eyes.

And I recognized Lee Jeong-oh's back.

I thought it was Chae Eun-bi and pretended to sleep because I didn't want to talk, but I never thought it was Lee Jeong-oh.

"Where are you going?"

"... ... ."

"Where are you going, leaving this behind?"

Jiheon nimbly caught her.

"Uh oh... ... "I haven't done anything."

She turned her head and responded with a look of embarrassment. Her face, which was always pale, was very red today. Jiheon stood up immediately.

She was awkwardly taking a step back. She tried to open the door and run away as she backed away.

Jiheon took a quick step forward and stood with his back to the door.

This time her face distorted as the passage became blocked.

I even liked that embarrassed look.

It was my taste.

It hurts my pride a little to admit it.

It wasn't something I liked at all, but it was a definite preference.