Chapter 166

166. My daughter! My daughter!

Outside passageway of stadium seating.

Jaein just kept whining.

I thought my son would win, but he lost unexpectedly.

Jaein, who was the best player in the lower grades of the new baduk academy, lost in the third match, which shocked Jaein's mother as well. But even greater than the shock was the shame.

I used to brag a lot to the parents of the students at the academy. Sometimes, I would try to flatten the noses of the mothers who would brag about their sons and whine about it.

I couldn't be more embarrassed.

"let's go."

Jaein's mother grabbed Jaein's arm while he was crying. But Jaein couldn't move as if gum was stuck to his feet.

"Let's go quickly! What are we going to do by crying here!"

Sob, sob, sob.

"Are you going to keep embarrassing your mom here? Go home and watch."

When he spoke to her in a cold, harsh voice, only then did Jaein start to sniffle and walk away. However, it seemed as if his anger had not subsided yet and he continued to throw tantrums.

"It's because of Jeong Ye-na! If it weren't for her, I would have been first place!"

"How can you be number one when you can't even beat a seven-year-old!"

Of course, Jaein's mother did not listen to such complaints.

"Go quickly! You know how embarrassing it is!"

Ji-heon, who had just entered the Olympic handball stadium, stopped walking in his tracks when he heard the name 'Jeong Ye-na' from an unexpected place.

A few steps away, Hong Jae-in, who was sobbing, and Hong Jae-in's mother, who was somehow angry, were having a small argument.

When I heard the story, it seemed like Yena and Hong Jaein had clashed again. Hong Jaein was overconfident and was probably defeated by Yena's true skills.

Ji-heon approached Jae-in with a smile.

"You came too?"

Jae-in's eyebrows furrowed as he recognized Ji-heon's face after sobbing. Ji-heon asked in a gentle voice.

"Did you lose to our Yena?"

Gently tease your child.

"You must be upset. Study harder. Okay?"

Study your character a bit too.

Likewise, Jae-in's mother, who recognized Ji-heon, blocked the gap between Jae-in and Ji-heon with her body and hid the child behind her back. It seemed like she became nervous after recognizing Ji-heon.

"Let's go quickly!"

Jaein's mother grabbed her son's hand again. But Jaein was too angry to just let it go. Jaein shook off his mother's hand and stood still, asking Jiheon.

"Sir, do you work at a bar?"

"......what?"

Ji-heon's eyebrow rose at Jae-in's absurd and bold question.

"My mom said she works at a bar... ... ."

"Stop it!"

Crack!

In the end, Jaein's mother ended up hitting her son. She hit him so hard that the child was thrown to the floor.

Last July, while moving the children's baduk academy, Jae-in's mother talked nonsense in front of Jae-in. She said that Ye-na's father, who looked handsome, seemed to work at a bar. The child remembered the story and confronted Ji-heon about it.