Chapter 107

107. I love you too

three hours ago.

After finishing shopping, Jiheon returned home with Yena and Guksun.

"wow! "Dad's house is so spacious!"

Yena, who visited Jiheon's house for the first time, ran into the house first and shouted.

"It's bigger than a daycare hall!"

The child ran from room to room with wide eyes and shouted.

"dad! "Play hide and seek with Yena!"

"Your father has a lot of work to do. "I heard you decided to help dad too."

Instead of Ji-heon, Gook-sun answered Yena.

"Yes, that's right!"

Yena nodded loudly as if she had forgotten something important, but ran around the room screaming.

Jiheon headed to the kitchen with Guksun. He bought a lot of ingredients and cooking utensils, but when he put them all down in the kitchen, his mind went blank.

Guksun asked Jiheon like a general on a battlefield.

"Now, what are you going to do with these ingredients?"

"Mother, please sit down. "I will prepare."

Although his mind was blank, Jiheon answered reassuringly.

Feeding Noon the food you made yourself. Tempting noon, who loves to eat, with cooking. It was today's mission that would conclude the grand proposal.

"You're going to do it all by yourself for three hours?"

"yes."

"It must be hard?"

Experienced Kuk-soon told him what to expect, but Ji-heon smiled.

"These days, there is a lot of good video content, so cooking is easy."

"Still, it might not be how I feel."

"it's okay."

"okay. Do your best. "Then what should I do?"

"You can take a look at the house with Yena and rest."

"okay. okay."

As Ji-heon continued to insist, Gook-sun could no longer stop him. But even after an hour, I became concerned as there seemed to be no progress in preparation.

The equipment is the best, but I can't use it... ... .

The prospective son-in-law whom I have observed so far was shy about receiving help. Guksun asked Jiheon once again.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

"no. it's okay."

"They said they would come at 6 o'clock. "There are two and a half hours left?"

"It will take some time to arrive."

Even though he was breaking out in a cold sweat, the prospective son-in-law smiled, albeit awkwardly.

okay. She shows such enthusiasm because she wants to provide food to my daughter, but this feeling cannot be ignored. Whatever it is, let's just support it with our hearts.

Guksun also cleared his mind and turned around.

But even after another hour, Jiheon was still standing still. The explanation of the video content was very unfamiliar and difficult for a beginner like Jiheon. Jiheon, who was confident, finally realized the reality.