Chapter 25

My temporary part time job starts next week, so now I'll be putting this chapter out now! Hope you'll enjoy it!

At the observatory, later that afternoon, Skye sat at the rear side of the cage, sitting with her back against the wall, her legs bent in front of her, a sad expression on her face. Still standing beneath the Meteor Magnet was Vance, when suddenly she heard knocking coming from the front door. "Can't you read? The sign says keep out!" Vance yelled out. But a second later, more knocking was heard, so Vance, rolling her eyes in annoyance, removed her hands from the controls, the electricity sparks flow stopping, turned around rightwards and walked towards the door. She came upon the door, grabbed the handle of the sliding hole with her right hand, opened it, looked to see no one there, so she then opened the door with her left hand, looked forwards with a stern look to see no one, then heard a voice. "Hello!" This caused her yell out in surprise as she looked downwards to see the triplets standing before her (Tot on the left, Nano in the middle, and Mini on the left). "We're orphans going door to door earning donations." Nano spoke to her with a smile. "Can you offer us less unfortunate a penny?" Tot asked. "Sure. Why not?" Vance said back before she pulled out her wallet with her right hand, but dropped it, and knelt down to pick it up.

Meanwhile, by a section of the fence with a hole in it, large enough to crawl through, hidden by a round bush, Ryder and the rest of the group were hidden, Ryder focusing on the door with a pair of binoculars he'd brought along, Chase on his right. "Vance is distracted at the door." Ryder announced, as Chase looked over his left shoulder to face the others. "Zuma, you're up. Find a way inside through the pipes and get Skye that crystal." Chase ordered as Marshall then removed his crystal from his chest piece with his left hand and handed it to Zuma, who took it with his right and placed it on his necklace, his suit forming around his body below the necklace piece.  "Aye-aye, sir." Zuma replied once his suit was fully formed and glowing. Zuma then got down on his stomach, crawled through the hole, and ran across the open space, heading towards the tap and grate he saw on the left hand side of the building, taking a peek rightwards to see Vance fiddling through her wallet. He ran out of view past the side wall and came upon the tap, clearly seeing a grate underneath it. "Surf's up." He spoke to himself proudly as his hands then glowed blue, and then jumped up and over the grate, turning into water before his feet touched the metal, his water self now flowing into the grate and into the pipe below. He flowed through the pipes into the inside of the observatory,  the pipes creaking as he flowed, and popped out of the bath tub sink. Before any of him could plunge down the sink, he solidified himself, (lying with his legs bent on his back), then bent his upp body upwards and looked leftwards and looked to see he was in the bathroom, the door open. He grabbed the bath tub side with both hands and got himself on his feet and moved himself over the side, his legs touching the floor, letting go of the tub and moved as quietly as possible towards the door. He came upon it, peeked his head out to see he was in a hallway, looked left to see Vance standing by the door, handing the triplets a money bill. Tot looked past Vance and saw Zuma, his eyes widening before he looked up at Vance again. "Say, what's with the diamond necklace you're wearing?" Tot asked her curiously, clearly buying Zuma time.

"Oh, its, uh, my most prized possession." Vance answered, glancing down at it the necklace, holding it with her left hand. Zuma took advantage of this and turned rightwards to run as quietly as he could down the corridor, entering the dome, and ducked down against the left side of the dome entrance. "Skye? Skye? Where are you?" He asked in a way that could be hard and in a quiet way. "Zuma?" He heard Skye's voice ask coming from his right, so he looked rightwards and saw Skye in a cage. "Skye." He spoke with a smile as he glanced down the corridor to see Vance still chatting about the necklace, so he ran rightwards up to the front of the cage, seeing Skye standing up with her hands on some of the uppers bars. "Oh, it's good to see you." She spoke with a relieved smile and tone. "It's good to see you too. Time to bust out of here." Zuma spoke before he took the crystal off his chest  held it towards Skye, the crystal shaking in his hand for a few seconds it flew onto Skye's chest, her suit glowing again. Skye then floated herself backwards, letting go of the bars and hovered in the middle of the cell. "Let's do this." She said proudly as she clenched her hands into first and then surged towards the top of the cell front, holding her arms and fists out in front of her head, then they impacted the bars and twisted a hole through them, flying out just above Zuma, though he did duck from the falling bar pieces as Skye floated down onto her feet. "Oh, I don't think so." They heard Vance's voice say so they both looked (Skye leftwards, Zuma rightwards) to see Vance standing in the dome entrance.