⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞.

{irl. social media}

midnight love - girl in red

"It's probably because they've lived a few towns over our whole lives" AJ says with a shrug. Week one of hockey camp was completed, and everything had been a success. Everything except her situation with Chris. She did not know why he hated her so much. He went out of his way to leave the rooms she was in, to make every possible snarky comment, and to ignore her as much as possible. She's had many enemies before, but something about Chris annoyed her beyond belief. Maybe it was the way he walks around like he owns the place, or maybe it was the way he was her only actual competition. AJ hated to admit it, but Chris was damn good at hockey. Almost as if he were born playing the sport. She wanted to be number one, and refused to let anyone take that from her "I wouldn't worry about it"

"No, AJ, I'm telling you. I know them from somewhere" Monica persists "I just don't know where from" The two had been resting in their dorm (which was now personalized with sheer curtains, photos framed, and posters) when Monica grew curious about the triplets. AJ was almost certain they just had familiar faces, but Monica persisted that there was a reason behind it. She had spent an hour scrolling through her phone in an attempt to figure it out, but did not come in contact with any results yet.

"They make me wish we went to Somerville instead of Arlington" AJ says, looking at her best friend who was deeply focused on her phone

"Mhm" Monica mutters, mindlessly not listening to AJ. Her thumbs were rapidly scrolling as she held the phone three inches away from her face. This was like an inch she couldn't scratch.

AJ giggles at her best friend's behavior as she walks to the bathroom and begins her skincare routine for the night. Today was a good day that consisted of hockey practice, dinner with the triplets, and now spending time with her best friend.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it!" Monica yells as she swings the door open, running into the bathroom with AJ who was standing at the counter dabbing moisture on her acne breakouts

"I could've been naked in here, you know? What then?"AJ laughs as she rolls her eyes playfully. Thankfully, she was not naked. Within the many years of friendship, Monica and AJ had surely gotten dressed in the same room together before, but it was more of the point of the situation.

"I told you I knew them from somewhere. I knew I wasn't crazy. Check this out" Monica says, ignoring her friend's previous statement. She holds the phone close enough for the two to both observe the screen.

"Define not crazy" AJ mutters under her breath sarcastically. Monica rolls her eyes and gently shoves AJ playfully before directing their attention to the phone. A youtube channel was opened to several videos of Nick, Matt, and Chris. They had many subscribers and were almost to one million.

Monica clicks on a video titled 'Reacting to DM's' which was supposedly part one. As the video goes on, AJ couldn't help but to focus solely on Chris.

This was not the same Chris that she knows. This Chris was happy and silly, just as Nick had described a week earlier. The first thing AJ noticed about him in the videos was his smile, it was almost contagious. Unfortunately for her, Chris hates her, which makes staying focused on getting better at hockey 10 times easier. AJ convinces herself it's probably for the best that things stay this way.