⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.

{irl. social media}

ego - paige fish

ego - paige fish

"What the fuck, Johnson!" Chris yells, standing back to his feet and throwing his arms up

Wes skates closer to Chris, going nose to nose as they stare down in fury. The rage pouring off of both of them was evident as they were close enough to feel the hot breath of the other. Chris had anger flowing through his body - anger that he did not know what to do with.

"What are you going to do about it? Make a video?" Wes sarcastically laughs before pushing Chris on the chest. Chris pushes Wes back, but Wes retaliates with a heavy and hard blow, throwing Chris down to the ice again. The ice split his skin above his eyebrow, causing a fresh red scar to develop on his face.

Without thinking, AJs feet move before she realizes. AJ punted herself at Wes. She was not taller than him nor heavier, and she was not even physically stronger. But it was enough to knock him to the ice.

"Do you have a fucking problem?" AJ says loudly, breathing heavily as she can feel the epinephrine building up in her body.

Every teammate watches amused and intrigued, curious as to what would happen next. However, Matt, Nick, Nate, and Monica had skated to be closer, ready to separate the altercation.

"AJ, come on. Is this really worth it?" Matt skates over, grabbing her arm as an attempt to pull her away. Wes looks up at them, a devilish look twinkling in his eyes.

"You scared for your boy toy, Young?" Wes teases with a smirk as he stand up from the ice, wiping the snow off of his jersey "Why doesn't he get up and do something about it?"

"Bitch" She spits out through her teeth, escaping Matt's grip and pushing Wes to the ice once again as she passes a blow him. Wes quickly finds his balance standing up and vigorously shoves AJ, causing their friends to rush forward on the ice, but not quicker than Chris.

"Hey!" Chris screams, skating up in the middle of AJ and Wes to break the tension "Don't ever fucking touch her" Anger brewed in his eyes as he stared at Wes. He so desperately wanted to punch Wes and make sure he never got the opportunity to even look at her pretty face again.

Blood was slowly tricking down the side of his face, but the adrenaline pumping through his veins was enough to not feel the pain.

Chris had seen his teammates get hurt before, but nothing outraged him as much as watching someone lay their hands on AJ. Before he knew it, Chris was throwing punches at Wes, who was returning them. Monica helps AJ off the ground, brushing ice out of her head with a look of concern. Nick, Matt, and Nate break up the fight, holding back both of the boys who were busy screaming a choice of heavy words at each other. Chris found his head pounding, not due to the punches being thrown at him, but the vision of Wes shoving AJ replaying over and over again in his head.