⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

{irl. social media}

moves - suki waterhouse

After AJ got out of the shower, she walked into her room to find Monica and Matt in the same position she left them in: cuddling, while Monica draws stars on his chest with her pointer finger.

Monica may have only came to hockey camp this summer so AJ would not be alone, but there was not a single ounce of regret in her decision when she looked into Matt's blue eyes. If she would have stayed home and continued on, she never would have known him, and he was worth knowing.

"You guys disgust me" AJ jokes, letting herself fall back onto her bed. She found instant relief and felt free to release a long exhaled breath as the thick blanket and sheets comforted her. They were warm, to her cold body.

"You could have all this if you just asked for it" Matt says playfully, twirling a piece of Monica's hair through his fingertips. The smile on his face indicated he was clueless, and he looked as if there were no thoughts behind his eyes. It was kind of precious, honestly.

"What do you mean?" AJ questions, sitting up but bringing the blanket with her. She allows her back to rest against the white wall as she stared at Monica and Matt, who were both now looking at her

"Don't act like you don't know" He laughs. His laughter was the only noise filling the silence of the room as both girls stare at him in confusion. His chuckling slowly fades out as he becomes the one confused, "Wait...you really don't know?"

Monica and AJ exchanged curious looks. For Matt to act like he was stating the obvious, neither of them had a clue what he was talking about.

"Matt I will pay you to get to the point. You are quite literally taking years, you wonderful human" AJ shakes her head. She loved Matt in a brother way, because he was hilarious and friendly. They may have not known each other for long, but she could tell this was a friendship that would last a long time. But mainly, she loved Matt because he was good to her best friend, and that's all she could really ask for.

That did not change the fact that it takes him ten light years to say what he was needing to say, though.

"I thought it was pretty obvious that Chris likes you" He says. Monica and AJs jaws drop at the same time, as Monica rapidly sits up and covers her mouth with her hand. They both stared at Matt in shock before glancing at the other, equally surprised. "All you would have to do is ask for it and he would be on his knees for you. Chris is a lover at heart."

Matt slowly evolves into the same position as the girls, a small smile creeping on his face, visibly amused.

"What the fuck" Monica says under her breath

"Chris hates my guts. I hate his guts! That's kind of our dynamic if you haven't noticed" AJ shakes her head and lets out a disturbed laugh "No fucking way. That asshole does not have a thing for me"