⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬.

{irl. social media}

disco - surf curse

disco - surf curse

"Goodnight, Avarie June" Chris smiles as they were at the front of their dorm doors. It was 11:30pm, and the official end of their first date.

It was everything AJ had ever wanted, someone who really listened to her and heard her. Most girls want expensive dinners or luxury entertainment, but as long as she had Chris with her, AJ was okay with sitting in a park and enjoying being with each other.

"Goodnight, Chris" AJ returned the smile, turning around and unlocking her door. Even inside the room, the smile on her face did not disappear.

As soon as she focused on her environment, AJ noticed Matt and Monica, who were cuddled up on her bed with a movie paused on the television. They both had sneaky grins wiped across their face, and they both were staring at her.

"Well hello there" Matt wiggles his eyebrows

"Don't you ever go home?" AJ playfully rolls her eyes "You don't live here, in case anyone hasn't told you"

"Did you have a good time?" Monica asks, sitting up to look at her best friend, with Matt following

AJ slides her shoes off and sits on the corner of her bed, evaluating the room. Matt and Monica had obviously been here for a while, as they had bed head and messy sheets. As two people who love to sleep, they take naps together often.

It was their own form of love language.

"The best time, ugh!" AJ grins, covering her mouth with a mischievous expression "You're gonna freak out whenever I tell you what happened" She was hinting at the fact that she would spill the details when it was the two of them privately, out of respect for Matt.

"Don't let me stop you." Matt waves them on, making himself at home "Girl talk all you want"

"I need to know now" Monica shakes her head anxiously "Tell me"

AJ leans forwards, closer to the both of them, "He kissed me"

Monica lets out an excited shriek as she moves to the same side of the bed as AJ, shaking her hands in excitement as she playfully pushes her best friend.

"How was it?! Oh my God!" Monica giggles with a smile

"I retract my previous statement" Matt teases as he shakes his head in disappointment "This is Chris we are talking about"

"You dug your grave" AJ playfully shrugs, talking to Matt. She turns her body to continue talking to Monica "He is such a good kisser. Genuinely I was so surprised. But he did it in a gentle way, which I really appreciated"

"So...any official titles yet?" Monica questions, biting her lip in anticipation

"No! Why? Did he say he was going to ask me out?" AJ widens her eyes "What do you know?"