That Skater Boy

The next day, Max woke up at his usual early time to get some breakfast and head to his classes. He munched on some toast as he skated down the sidewalk to head to lecture, passing the Gammas where Bradley lived.

       Bradley wasn't a morning person, so when his alarm clock woke him up at the ungodly hour of 7am, he almost threw a pillow at it. He begrudgingly got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.  

He was just getting out of bed when he heard the sound of a skateboard just outside his window.

He walked up to the window and looked outside. He was surprised to see it was none other than Max, skating down the sidewalk with a piece of toast in his mouth.

Max was on his phone, eating toast as he skated by on his skateboard. His black hair was messy but somehow always looked so soft in it's more mullet 90s style.
His piercings were still visible and his dark eyes. He was wearing his normal baggy dark blue jeans and gray tanktop. He looked like a typical skater.

Bradley stared out the window, taking in Max's appearance. He looked like the spitting image of a teenager from some 90s movie. The messy hair, the piercings, the baggy jeans and tank-top. He was the definition of a skaterboy... and it was hot as hell.

Unfortunately for Bradley, his brain was still half asleep. His impulse control was not in full effect this early in the morning, especially when seeing Max looking like THAT.

As much as Bradley wanted to talk to Max.. He just..couldn't. First, he was nervous as hell and he didn't know why. Second, he just woke up and was still in his pajamas..and of course, by the time he would've gotten ready. Max would be long gone..

Bradley stood there in the bedroom, watching as Max skated further and further away. He knew this was a golden opportunity to talk to him, but he didn't want to show up in nothing but PJs. He was Bradley Uppercrust the Third! He didn't chase after some random freshmen in just sweatpants like some love-sick teenager!

But still... that outfit Max was wearing wasn't helping him not want to chase that short little skaterboy through the halls...

Bradley got in the shower and all he could think about was Max. He looked at himself and groaned..

He wasn't gay..was he? No..not for some freshman! Some freak with piercings?! Some..skater!

His father had always forbid him from doing anything sinful as such. What would his father think of a gay son..he knew how extreme homophobic his parents were. And..what are the odds that Max would even like him back..what if Max didn't see him like that..all these thoughts overwhelmed his mind..

   Bradley turned the shower on hot, letting the water wash over his body as he thought about Max. As he imagined running his hands through Max's messy black hair, or feeling those piercings against his skin...

"Oh my god, what am I thinking?!" He suddenly blurted out, smacking his hands against his face. He thought about what his parents would say if they ever found out he liked a boy.
    And not just any boy, but a boy lower in status than him, a boy with piercings and messy hair and baggy clothes...

    He got out of the shower and was determined to get rid of these feeling and go back to the normal rich and stuck up straight boy he always was.

     He got on his normal blue shirt with a red hoodie over and khaki pants. Drying his hair and making it look as good as possible. He was motivated to be normal again..

   Bradley forced down all his conflicted feelings as he got dressed and brushed his hair into a proper place. He couldn't feel this way for Max. It was wrong, it's never be accepted by his parents, and Max would never see him as anything more than an annoying, arrogant, rich prick.

   He needed to stay focused and not let himself fall for this freshman, no matter how good he looked with that hairstyle and those baggy clothes...