Can he be?

Third person pov.

"Lixieeeee oh" Anna stopped in middle while looking at the scene in front of her.

A man leaned on the table having a flustered look yet a hint of embarrassment while her bestfriend leaned onto him with faces being inch away from each other along with Felix's hands trapping the man more like pinning him or caging him in his arms with a smirk and a hint of teasy eyes while looking at the other man.

It looked like she interrupted something.

"Uhmm I'll come later, carry on" She smiled getting out as Felix focused back to the man in his arms

"Soo you were telling something?" Felix asked moving more closer as the noses brushed against each other and Hyunjin feared if his scent blockers would do anything work because he can't control himself.

Also he is still in heat and it's quite impossible

"Cat caught your tongue or you are just mesmerized?" Felix asked tilting his head as his hair fell across the face on the heart lips and Hyunjin gulped visibly while lifting his hand to push the Alpha away more like hold onto him.

Hyunjin's hand held Felix's shoulder as Felix's smirk grew and held the hand of the other

"Y-"

*Click*

"I'm sorry but...lixieee it's important"
She said closing her eyes with hands and peeking through the fingers as Felix let out a loud groan and Hyunjin let out a silent whimper biting his lips, It was soft and small that Felix failed to hear.

"You don't know how to knock the door, for god's sake" Felix said through gritted teeth while moving away and tidying up his clothes

Hyunjin breathed a sigh of relief, his heart feeling to work normally as all the rushed blood to his cheeks made its way towards the other parts of his body

"Go to my cabin I'll see you there" Felix said to Anna as the latter nodded running out while closing the door

"Mr. Hwang" Felix called the Man again who looked at him with his still sealed lips

"It was nice meeting you"

Felix whispered into the face while pulling on Hyunjin's tie making him stumble more than he already was

"Wish to see you more~" Felix told the words in a flirtatious manner as Hyunjin nodded his head curtly.

"Wait for me, I'll be back for you"

And with that Felix left the meeting room.

*Click*

*Thud*

Hyunjin fell on his knees as if his whole body lost all its energy every muscle giving him strain, he felt like a jelly which could be squished from how soft he was feeling all over.

Taking another suppressant from his bag Hyunjin leaned his head back on the chair and waited for Felix to come back and tell his fate on the contract.

"Why is it soo difficult? It was never like this around other Alphas!! I have been like this for nearly 10 years now but ...damn"

Hyunjin cursed thinking why is life pulling out another fun for him when he is finally got used to this pretence.

Hyunjin couldn't afford risk now but he also doesn't know if there is something worthy of risk for him to think about?

.
.
.
.

"It better be important Anna" Felix said walking inside as she had a very playful glint in her eyes