All of it was act.

Trigger warning ⚠️ : Just a very small few words of self harm mentioned in  the last part of this  chapter

Third person pov.

Felix drove to his destination as he enjoyed the news of his doing.

"Bosssssss, Hiii"

"Hii Mr. Otter" Felix greeted with a smile as the other had the biggest smile

"You actually did it?" He asked as Felix chuckled

"Obviously you did your job well, so I had to do mine" Felix reasoned sitting across his desk

"Well All I had to do was let him know, more like scare him about Your Company's progress, about how you could crush him.... So he can come to you and he did"
He reasoned as Felix nodded

"Obviously you warned him that Velvet Elixirs would crush him in near future and it will"
Felix smiled with a smirk.

If you didn't get it then let's recall from the very first.

The person who barged in Hyunjin's company asking for partnership while showing off a new company that would crush his?

That was Otter, Felix's man or what you tell Manager of Felix's company.

His perfume Company, Velvet Elixirs.

Felix had his masters done in Organic Chemistry with Cosmetics as Major.

Felix knew scents a little too well for mankind hence why he could easily catch onto Hyunjin's suspicious scent.

Felix approached Hyunjin for his selfish deeds, kept Hyunjin's request on wait until Hyunjin would do anything for the partnership.

"Well It got a delayed little because of my unconscious drinking in the party and getting tangled with my mate...or else this could be wrapped up much faster"

Felix said with a sigh which was true, he attended the Party with Anna only to meet Hyunjin, to get to know him personally.

But to his bad luck he stumbled upon his Omega and got into a intense night forgetting everything.

Felix had always been like this.

A person who could do anything for a cup of his fun. Felix always liked attention he gets, for the mess created. He loves messing around.

Felix befriends anyone fastest, gets close to them, know their secrets and use them to have his fun, of it's not intresting secrets, then he would break ties, if the secrets are sensitive then he let it go.

Felix started manufacturing comforting perfumes for a specific person but his brand is new, it's growing fastest he appreciates it but the fact that his special someone might already be using Hyunjin's perfume... didn't sit right with him.

Childish jealousy but he wanted Elysian Scents perfume company to vanish into thin air and he did everything he could to extinguish the company.

Acting all sweet to Hyunjin, complimenting him, flustering him, helping him and making him sign the contract papers, which stated that Hyunie could reach out to only him, when his company gets in trouble....so he could take all of Hyunjin's and leave him to nothing.

Felix never cared about Hyunjin because it was all an act, a pretty act of being the best one, the smitten one to have what he wanted.

Hyunjin's citrus formula secret.

No matter how many citrus fruits Felix looked for, tried nothing matched the one Hyunjin used in his perfumes making them unique. Until last drinks night, where Felix clearly stated all he ever wanted was the secret of his citrus and Hyunjin ended in half (tangerine). Felix used it but couldn't bring to perfect copy of Hyunjin's but did his own changes and duplicated the perfume while calling it original and filing an anonymous copyright case on Hyunjin's company.