Disclaimers ๑

(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

Hello, Hi, Mabuhay! How are you faring? I hope life's treating you well. I am Chemmeu, the author of 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, a BL (Boys Love) story. Should this type of novel bring you discomfort, then I advise you not to continue reading this further. The following will be the list of some reminders and heads up before you wish to continue and read this story.

1. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥. I write whatever comes to my mind- and that consists mostly from my imaginations. Any similarities with people, places, conversations, or scenarios that connect to real life is purely a coincidence that I do not intend to make.

2. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. Having different opinions and thoughts are completely normal, given the fact that human beings are social beings. We cannot help but to be opinionated on things that interests us. However, we shall not let that privilege take any situation for granted. You are allowed to think any thoughts about the characters and this novel of mine but please, put a limit to it and avoid causing harm to the overall atmosphere of the story. I write at my own pace, so please be patient for any developments that you might be looking for.

3. 𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. It's completely normal to react and express what you feel about this story. All I ask is for you to minimize the cursing and mind the words that may be posted the moment you click that 'send' button.

4. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Self explanatory. I do hope that this story can bring you joy in any different ways. I am still new to all of this- so I cannot promise you a dazzling vocabulary and accurate grammar, but I will work hard and strive for improvements through our journey together. I hope to see you all towards the end. Thank you, and I appreciate your time for reading all of these.

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱