Chapter 21: 💋 Just My Luck 🍀

He stays in that position staring down at me intensely as my face is flushed red and my chest heaves up and down. Not being able to speak or move I stay there in his arms shaking from the ecstasy that flows through my body.

He uses one hand to wash my hair while the other holds me up easily. I stick out my hand and he pours soap onto it. I wash his hair for him hearing him growl softly from the actions. His cock twitches in me from the movement.

"Such a good girl taking me so well, even as you wash my hair~"

He smirks and rinses out both of our hair then pulls out of me causing me to shiver and moan against his neck. He then gently sets me down onto the floor of the shower. He throws away some condom looking thing. My legs tremble intensely. He grins and wraps an arm around my waist holding me up against him.

He turns off the shower then walks out picking me up and setting me on the countertop. My eyes watch his hands as he picks up two towels. He drys me off going over every spot way too slow, before drying himself.

"Stay here~"

He says before walking out of the bathroom and bringing a black and yellow shirt with card suits on it he clips my bra onto me then slipping the shirt over my head. He then slips my panties back on me and slides up my own pants.

I watch as he dresses himself, slowly I might add. Ever one of his muscles flexes and shimmers just slightly from being damp. His eyes watch mine as he dresses. A smirk lingers on his lips.

I brush my hair then hop off the counter to which Hisoka growls.

"Sweetheart.... I did not say you could get down yet~"

"Hisoka... I-"

He puts his hand over my mouth in an instant and looks down at me possessively.

"Quiet~"

He says firmly.

"Or shall I fuck you again? You want to walk tomorrow don't you? It is the final phase after all~"

I widen my eyes and swallow softly. Feeling him remove his hand I speak again.

"Sorry."

"That's my good girl, you can keep your legs another day~"

He smirks once again then picks me up. I shudder from his quick change in demeanor wrapping my legs around his hips. He walks me to the bedroom.

Illumi sits on the bed still, a device in his hand that he quickly puts away, then gets under his covers instantly and falls asleep. Hisoka removes the covers of our own bed then gently lays me down and lays with me.

He presses his chest against my back and slips his leg between mine. I widen my eyes feeling the heat already building once again. I shudder. Hisoka growls in my ear.

"Behave sweetheart, if you shudder like that I need to do something~"

His lower half presses into me as his arms slip under my shirt moving to my bra. He traces the fabric with his sharp nails and slips his hands under the material and massages my breasts. I let out a soft moan and tense. He nips the shell of my ear and whispers.

"Don't wake Illumi or I'll have to punish you~"

I nod obediently and widen my eyes.

"How could I forget about Illumi!"

"Good girl, sweetheart~"

He massages my breasts and presses his thigh more between my own. He licks the shell of my ear and chuckles as I shiver. The heat between my legs magnifies and I press my face into the pillow and let out a moan that thankfully muffled.