Chapter : 2

The next day i try looking for her in collage canteen but was not able to find her and few days more passed and i also let go of that incident and convinced myself it was just an accident. Then one day i go to collage and see rahul is sitting next to a girl and go to him and he says she is his new friend and then introduces me to her she says her name is sakshi and i say my names ahmad and we talk abit and then i go and sit somewhere else and i was just sitting and doing my work and two guys come and ask if they can sit near me and i say sure no problem man and they then introduce themselves saying their names are zain and rohit and i say my names ahmad and then we talk and they both seem like really energetic and good people and then i see rahul going to canteen with sakshi so i ask zain and rohit lets go to canteen and they say sure why not , we three were sitting and having our meals and suddenly i see sara in the canteen taking her meal and zain saw me and said go talk to her man dont be shy, i see sara taking her meal and going to the garden side area so after alots of thinking i start to go behind her and i see she sitting on a bench and eating. 

I go to her say hello sara its me the person who spilled coffee on you she laughs a bit and says hi ahmad right? and i say yeah , then i sit on the bench and we start to talk about classes courses and studies and she seemed like a very passionate person but she used to talk very less tho, so i asked her you dont like talking and she said i dont talk to much people so its just a thing i dont much, and i said ohk. I didnt knew what to talk about and then i see rahul and sakshi coming towards me and sakshi comes and talks to sara and i get to know they are friends sakshi sees me and signals sara asking whats going on between you guys and sara says surly nothing that you are thinking off we were just talking we are just friends. Then rahul from my back whispers in my ear keep going talk to her and i am what do i talk about he says idk about that just talk you have opportunity now, and then rahul and sakshi leave while me and sara are sitting on the bench silently and i can feel situation getting awkward so i ask her wanna get some coffee in the canteen and she looks at me and softly says yes. 

Then we go to the canteen and while talking on the way talking about the collage campus and then in the canteen i see zain and rohit giving me signals saying well done brother, and then i have coffee with her and then break ends and she leaves again and i look at zain rahul rohit all looking at me atleast not in disappointment this time and then i find out rahul and zain were school buddies and they know each other from a very long time and its just that zain started coming to collage few days late or else rahul would just been with him only most of the time and then we 4 sit in the class and i ask rahul whats going on between you and sakshi and he says nothing much trying trying hoping it works and i say i knew it you wouldn't just stop at friendship and zain says he never has zain says bros tried so many times but his luck works in negetive not even a single girls has ever said yes to him and then i look at rahul laughing and he is also smiling and the class for then day ends while all we kept was just talking.

Then the next day again i saw sara sitting on a bench and reading a book and so i went towards her and said hello and she said hey what are you doing here and i said nothing much i was just passing by and saw you sitting here so just came to say hello, she said oh cool and continued to read her book and i asked what are you doing here in the open and she said i wanted to go to the library but their were many people so i just came here and i asked so you like reading books and she said yeah alot and i said thats nice which type of books do you read and she looked at me and smiled abit and said mainly romance type and i said thats nice , and she asked do you have any interest reading books and i said aa actually no i have never read a book , i did buy a book few years ago read like some 75 pages and dropped it , and now its pages are getting yellow and she laughed after hearing that and i asked again so do you like to do anything else other than reading and she said dancing i like dancing abit , and i said that nice , i also do drawing in my free time and then we talked for few min and then i left as it was time for my class.