Chapter : 4

Time passes and second year of collage starts and surprisingly both sara and sakhi end up coming in our class and now it was a whole group of 6 people sitting in back and just talking random things lol zain and rohit didnt bother much with it they too start to talk with them and everything was going well and then while going back home me and sara were and started to go together and come together for almost everyday now and while going we saw see 3 guys of 4th year come beat the shit out of a 3rd year guy and they were saying screaming where's our money wheres our money sara got so scared and hugged me tightly from behind and i looked at rahul who was next to me sitting with sakshi and we started our bikes went away from their as fast as we could and then i dropped sara home and went to mine and dropped sara a text asking is she ok now.

I message  rahul in our boys group chat asking what just happened today we explained the situation to zain and rohit and how we just saw 3 guys almost kill 1 guy and zain said I am not sure if the rumors are true or not but in our city their are group of people who host parties which are organized for the welthy and spoilt people in which from behind their is a whole drug market thats going on and one guy runs it all and people call him the drug lord and out of all the stories I have heard on net it seems like these parties mainly target collage students who are first made to get addicted to these drugs and then they make money out them before i used to think it was all rumors but few months ago police raided one of their location catching loads of drugs and arresting many people who were their in the party which indicates that their is some truth to this rumor people say that the drug lord is a very powerfull person and no one should mess with him and his business the police has given an open statement who ever helps us with the investigation of this case will be rewarded heavily who can help them catch these people who run the drug trade in the city because it has become a very big problem tho i am not sure if those parties have any link with the drug trade or not and I am not sure if it does have any connected with what just happened today but it seems the most likely that their might have been a connection and i say lets forget about it it's none our business and end the chat and then i get a message from sara saying everything's fine now thanks for asking and i reply thats good to know.

Some months pass by and things between rahul and sakshi get better and rahul finally asked sakshi out on a date and she says yes and he comes to us saying she said yes and zain said she was always going to say yess you just had to ask the yes was always their in her every action, and then rahul took her to the date and said it all went really well and after few days rahul proposed sakshi infront of all of us me zain rohit sara and she said yes and rahul like bro was happiest he has ever been and we were all happy for him that finally someone said yes to him, and i looked at sara and she blushed and started to look down, then rahul dropped sakshi home and then after that we all 4 boys celebrated for rahul he gave us party and we had fun. I see rahul and saskhi happy and i imagine myself with sara and then i realize that idk when it was but i have started to like her.

Sara was those type of girls who liked to stay silent but had a chaos of thoughts going in her mind , she was a book girl she liked reading books , and then their was me who had never ever even took interest in it but idk what force of attraction she had that i would always get pulled to the library and just sit in front of her pretending to be reading a book thats upside down while taking a glace at the mesmerizing sight in front of me ,seeing her calming reading book and then slowly noticing me and blushing and smiling a little bringing peace to my soul the innocence in that smile was just too unworldly too precious and i would ask her which books are her favorite and she would she would softly say love stories and name 2 -3 books and then i would go home and search the whole net for quotes lines from the book sometimes even reading the whole book and then using those lines while talking to her and she would think first and burst into laughter and ask why did a person like you who hated books start to visit library so often and read books that too love stories and i would smile and say my reason was always in front of me ;-) .

 Every time we would go to a restaurant or any place to eat something she would order items i haven't even heard the name of but when she used to say they are her favorite i would say if thats you favorite then i definitely need to try that and she would be surprised because i didnt like trying new food items that much and then during exams we would plan to sit in the library and study but in end passing the whole time just talking about random things and i could see she is starting to open up to me and i was doing all this because i could see i wasn't the only one she was too trying her best to develop this chemistry between us , she didn't like going out much but every time i used to ask her she would always try her best to come , she didnt like to talk much with anyone talking about her life with anyone but every time i used to talk about it she used to also try her best to share some stuff , every time in the library we would be sitting in front of each other and every time she would look at me and i would look her we would both just smile and break the eye contact she would smile and cover her face with the book and i would just look down while smiling and i could see that their is some connection their is some chemistry between us and then as time passed one day i decided that today is the day.

It was 26 july, and that day was sara's birthday and prior to it few days back i was thinking what should i give her that will make her happy, because last yeas all i did was just wish her like a friend , i want to do something different this time something that will create value in this relation of ours and as i was decent at drawing i planned to draw a sketch of her i took the photo we both took on the cultural fest one year ago and after almost 2 days of hard work and trying to make it better and better i finally managed to make a really beautiful sketch of hers , i managed to somehow attain that mesmerizing charm in her eyes , and it was like if you looked only into the eyes everything around it would just start to blur out, and then after that i think is this all i can give to her and then i think maybe i should add something to it and then thats what i do.

 Its 26 july she comes to the collage and we all wished her i wanted to surprise her and so after collage we all had planned to go out to party and celebrate and then after the party everyone went and i had already told sara i would drop her home so on the way i took a different route and i stopped my bike near river side park and i said lets just sit here for a while and enjoy and she said okay as it was not that late at night but the park was kinda empty so it made for the perfect spot and then we were sitting on the bench with a poll lamp beside us and i remove the sketch from my bad and tell her happy birthday sara , and the expression on her face like she just like ( somethings just cant be described in words can they now) her face just lit up and she was overjoyed after seeing and the expression on her face i have never seen her more happy like that before and she started ask in excitement like you made this you really made this just for me and i said yeah all for you then i say i am something else too that you will like and then i give her a gift wrapped item and i said its not much its all i could afford even tho rahul said he can pay for me but i believe that when ever money starts to get involved in any emotional relation be it friendship or anything else that relation never remains the same , cracks start to form in it and thats why i tried my best to keep the gift minimal and i hope you will like it and when she opens it she just again bursts with joy , it was keychain with hello kitty ( the cartoon character) in it and i said i got the idea for this one by seeing your bag it literally has a whole picture of it on it haha and then i give her another one and say this is something from my side and its kinda different hope you like it, and it was another key chain with a small cute panda eating bamboo and it was all carved in wood and it made it look nice and she said its really nice, thank you for all of this , i have never received such valuable gifts in my life thanks for this all of this and then we sit their for some time and leave for home. After some months my birthday comes and i was not expecting anything and after everyone left from the party and it was me and sara going home she gives me a small gift and says this is not much but hope you like it and i open it and it was a again a keychain but this time it was a cars one because only other thing i liked was cars and i said thanks thanks so much and she says its just a normal gift and i say well i have never received any gift from anyone so this means alot to me.