Chapter : 6

2nd year was almost coming to an end and everything was going better than ever before all the studies and stuff , all the boys were just chilling in the canteen that suddenly a boy from 4th year comes he looks full tensed and scared he had a bag in his hands and then 2 other dudes from 4th year come and take the bag and yeah they were the same guys who we say almost beat the shit out of a guy few months ago and then this time they take the bag and leave but zain starts to follow them and to stop him i too go behind him and we see those two exit the collage and then all four of us follow those two guys and they stop near a old abandoned factory which has been closed from 10-15 years. 

We see their are other people their who have guns and weapons who come to those two guys and take the bag and open the bag their is loads and loads of cash bundles in it and they count the money and then the other guys give the 1-1 bundle to each of them and those two guys leave and then we too leave shortly after, while on our way back we were discussing whats going on and rahul was silent till now he said zain i want you to find out where these parties are held and how to get their access and zain says wow are you planning to go their bro it seems like a bad idea didnt you see what they did to that guy they had guns and all and its dangerous idea even if all this party thing is true its a bad idea going their and zain says if we can find the party and inspect it we can get to one step ahead of police and we can gather evidence and tell the police about it and can get some fame from it plus its only us who know about it that its real , he tells   its worth it we will just go their see what these guys are up to and come back report to police thats it, think about how famous we will be our names will be in the news papers , to which zain says yeah the offer seems good tho and i and rohit say are you guys out of your mind for some fame you want us to get involved into drug parties , to which zain says parties are normal parties like clubs but the drug thing can by just a myth as no is sure if it true or not not even the police what i told you guys that day was just a random thing i read on the net and when police raided the party they didnt find any drugs their all they found was alcohol people and chalk powder white dust which people said is for fun and decoration and then i checked the official article of the police raid and yeah they didnt find drugs or anything even related to drugs so i said idk guys its your call.

Then zain asks his 4th year friends who was the only one who belived that these parties were real about the guy who can give them location and he said you need to find people who are at the most weirdest place and they might know something about it and then zain and rahul go searching for the person throughout the whole city they checked the river ends sewer openings market area and other areas where they could find the person who can match the identity of the person who can give them the location but they returned empty handed and had no luck and almost gave up on the whole thing and some days passed by.

Then one day in the end of second year zain calls us all and says i found him the guy who can give us the location to where the party will be held and i say are we really going to do this guys and rahul says this is our chance we can finally figure out whats going on and make a name for ourselves and i think we should do it guys and then i think to myself is it really worth doing and then rahul says this will all be between us only not sakshi nor sara or anyone else should know we are going to that party and rahul asks zain who is the guy and how did he met him and zain says he was in the market yesterday and a man asked him to come to the corner of street and said you think if you search for the location so much and leave it it will go unheard everyone knew you were looking for the location but the drug lord has strict rules and no one wants to make the drug lord angry he is the one to decide whom to give access to the location and whom to not i have been seeing you for a very long time and you seem stubborn so here is my offer pay me money and ill tell you the location for the next party but after that anything happens i am not responsible it will be like this deal never happened and you ended up in the party by accident, and then he said that and said i will wait till tomorrow meet me here if you want it or forget it, and then he left after hearing that rahul asked zain how much is the guy asking and zain said too much money 10000rs just for the location and rahul says no problem heres 10000 get the location and from him everyone meet up at evening near the south bridge and lets talk about it their .

Then evening comes we all meet up at near the bridge and we see zain coming in a very serious mood and he comes and says to rahul the party will be held at a cave behind the southeast hill and that area is fully covered with jungles and we dont know where the cave is at and we have only 3 days to find out and then rahul says ik where the cave is at i searched up the whole map to find locations where the party could be held and that cave was one of them no need to worry guys so the party is on sunday midnight and that it we next meet up on sunday evening and see whats going on.