Chapter : 11

3rd year was passing by , this was one of the best years of my life as i got to experience many new things , like real friendships , love, understanding, fun , enjoyment, i got to know what real friendship means , what really happens in friend groups, finally i had got friends with whom i was able to take pictures with my friends and upload it , give and receive friendship bands , participate in all the functions without any hesitation , and finally able to enjoy and do all the things i ever wanted to , i finally had true friends like rahul and zain who would stand up for me no matter what the situation , and a person like sara who was the closest to my life , my soul and i was finally happy, my colorless life finally had some colors in it , my silent life was not so silent anymore and things between me and sara became alot better as even our parents knew that something was their going on between us as i would pick her up and drop her home almost  everyday for collage and then she would also come to my house many times i would sometimes go to hers and our parents also didnt resist this relation of ours , me and sara we both had almost the same type of life nothing much different she once told me that she also used to not talk to many people but the difference was she did have few friends , but still she said she didnt have anything valuable because she was so sensitive every word anyone said to her would sometimes just be stuck in her head , if someone make fun of her even as joke she would feel bad about it from inside and no one would be their for reassurance , to tell her everything is fine, she would always be motivating supporting others but no was their to do the same for her and that's where we had some similarities and she said it was all so complex and messed up like this until she met me, and then she says i brought a storm of changes , a river of hope, a wave of happiness in her life , and i just didn't knew what to say so i just looked at her and smiled and i was thinking if all of the good deeds i did all of the luck i had for this life were to be used at once i think the reward would still not match as to how much greater the importance Sara had in my life, i used to enjoy every small moments spent with her weather it was picking her up from home and drop her back to her home everyday from collage , or instead of going to cafes and settling for normal local food , or going for shopping with her , or just taking her to the top of the mountain and just sitting with her and enjoying to moment , every moment spent with her just added an extra essence of happiness and joy in it. 

During 3rd we had alot of functions we had to attend , once their was this function it was of collage annual fest it was a 2 day program and then we had the collage 4th year students farewell party also and we were invited as 3rd year students host it so we had 3 functions coming up and sara comes and asks me will you come shopping with me and i saw ofc i will , and then we go to the malls on sunday while on the way she says its so simple for boys to dress just wear a shirt pant and everything is done , girls dress choice is way more complicated and then i say thats why we are going for shopping aren't we because you couldn't chose anything and then she laughs and says yep, then we go to the mall and i follow her every where she goes but she was just not able to chose anything and then i said now that you have brought me for shopping with you let me help you atleast so she shows all her selected dresses from which she had to buy 3 as we had three functions , and then i take a look at all of them , first one was a red kurti with blue design on the neck and was looking very simple so i said leave this , this is too simple, then she shows me a green kurti and it had a uniform design on it with the neck design as well and it i said try this one this will look good on you and then she says yeah i was too thinking about it , and i say one finished 2 more left to go, and then she says you need to select only 2 from these as one of them has to be a saree , and i say ok and then i see the other dresses and the third one was a marron dress with cream work or design on it and i said it looks kinda too basic and i she also said yeah that is basic and then the fourth dress she showed me was a black colored kurti with white colored designed work on it and it had those white prints and black mixed prints and it over all made it look really nice and i tell her this one will do and she says actually yeah that looks nice and then she buys those two dresses and we leave the mall.

 I ask her where to next and she says lets go to the market and we leave for the market , we go from shop to shop looking for saree but aren't able to find any good once until we arrive at a store and the shopkeeper shows us a really well worked cream colored saree with small brown designs all over it and it had a really nice looking design strap on its edge making it look really nice and she sees it and says this one this is the one and i say you like it this much then buy it, and then we were going to leave and then i ask her aren't you going to buy any earrings or jhunka and bangles or other stuff she says i want to but they are pretty expensive and i say dont worry about the money come lets see it, and then we go to the shop and again she is confused which one to buy and then she asks me to help her again and i selected for her 2 jhunkas one was a green colored one and another was a silver cream colored one and i say to her this will look nice on you and then she was going to pay for it and i say this ones on me dont worry about the price and then we buy it and go to a café/ restaurant to eat something and then we go home.

The annual fest arrives and i wore my beige pants with light blue shirt as our dress code was formal and then i go to Sara's house to pick her up and i see she is wearing the green dress with the green jhunka and i tell her thats the perfect outfit and she smiles and says thank you after all you chose it for me and then she says you are too looking good and i say thanks and then we go to collage and attend the function and after wards finally taking pictures with the friends ( i have been waiting to this since forever ) and then we all click pictures , i click a bit too many with sara maybe haha, and then we leave for home and tomorrow was the second function and i wear my grey pants with black color shirt and sara was wearing the black dress and then again we attend the function , compliment each others outfits and again take the photos and go home. After few days the farewell party comes and i dress this time in all black while she wore the cream colored saree and again as usual we attend the function and enjoy but while taking pictures this time i tell rahul keep the camera ready and i go to near sara put my hand around her waist and life her up holding her in my arms and she get screams and starts to laugh and hugs me and then she looks at the camera and smiles and i says that's the best picture of ours and then rahul asks me why are you so much interested in taking pictures with friends and i say i never had the chance to during my school days all i could do was just look at others clicking photos with friends and i was just alone i had no friends if i used to also upload photos it was just me alone with no one else in it , i always wanted to experience this , all this fun so now when i have the chance to i will enjoy it to its fullest and rahul also says yeah man enjoy you have the right to enjoy now and i say yeahhh. And then like this with all this enjoy moments and memories we all created 3rd year comes to an end.