Chapter : 14

The doors then opens  and 3 men enter the room, all well dressed and both the men on the sides had weapons with them , the man in the center he was wearing a well dressed Italian tuxedo with a cigar and as he entered the room everyone stood up and in his honor and then he said signore (gentlemen) take your seats and then few men sat down on the chairs and then the man said i am Louis Frost tell me what brings you to me today and before that give your weapons to my guy here so that we can deal in peace and then the other guy doesn't respond well to it and then louis asks do you not trust me and then he speaks no signore i do i do and then he says then give your weapons and then they all give their weapons , and then the other guy who was the one who threatened us in the cave spoke with fear in him voice signore(sir) Louis i bring you today 1 million$ i want to quit from the business and start a new life and then Louis points at the cash and asks his men to take it and count it , they all verify that the cash is real and is 1M$ and then Louis says why do you want to quit this business didnt you join it so that you can serve me and get some money too, and now you come before me throwing away all your money and begging me to leave you , and then the guy says alot has happened the police is behind me and i want to get rid of all of this i want to start a new life a more reasonable and respectable and only you sir can provide me with that and then louis says i know what a tragedy has happened to you and as you were the most loyal servant to me i can assume you have not leaked anything about me or the business to the police and then the other guy gets happy saying Grazie, signore( thank you, sir) this means so much to me grazie.

louis says we haven't finished yet you want freedom from this life and you come to me but all you bring is cash, and that too only 1M$ i have that much just laying around here as wastage and then louis uses his cigar and burns one whole bag of cash in front of him and then louis says the only way to get freedom from this life is to give it up , we are all bounded to someone ment to serve someone , like you serve to me and i serve to the order and once you get involved in this business the only way to leave this business is death, the freedom you want i cant give you that , not me anyone cant the only thing i can give you death because it is the eternal freedom, freedom from this world and the chains that are bound to it so i will grant you that freedom and then the other guy panic and starts to scream nooo nooo nooo signore nooo listen to me signore nooo louis listen to m.... (gun fires) and louis fires a gun shot to his head killing him instantly and he looks at other who are trembling in fear of what just happened and he says remember no one , no one calls me by my name and then he says to his people get the rest of the cash and get rid of these people and then me and zain were already in shock of what we had just seen and then one of his guards screams in the vents catch them. 

As soon we heard that we knew we were spotted and we made a run for it going as fast as we can crawling through those vents while they were firing at us and then some how we ended up in the sewer and went as fast as we could to the exit point and ran away as fast as we could and then we could see that they had found the exit from where we entered the sewer and they blasted it with bullets and bombs making sure no one else was their in it , and then we were seeing from afar then they left soon after , after some time rohit came to us and we asked their was only one way how did you come out and he said the way i went it their is was another way to come out and in from their but i went and found their storage area and their were boxes full of guns being smuggled and then as soon as i heard the gun fires i ran away from their as fast as i could and i said that nice but where tf is rahul he is missing rohit said yeah even after so much gun fires where is he and then rohit asks what did you guys see and i said it was a very serious situation what we saw , we saw the whole deal ill explain later now we need to find rahul and  get  out of this fucking  place.

we saw rahul coming out of the sewer but not alone we was held hostage by two people with guns on them and i said we cant let them get near the junk yard if they managed to get him to the junk yard we will not be able to rescue him and then rohit said lets use the stuff he have and then we all sneaked our way behind them and i had a metal rod in my hand and rohit had petrol and zain had the lighter and i told rohit throw the petrol abit far from them we dont want to kill them and then rohit threw the petrol and zain threw the lighter and it caused a big explosion which got the guards attention and then i jumped on them while they were looking behind and trying to figure our what happened and i went and hit one guy on the stomach and fell to the floor and then i hit his hand and zain came and took the gun and then the other guy pointed the gun at us and said dont move , raise your hands and drop your weapons on floor or ill shoot your friend here , me and zain raised our hands and dropped our weapons the other guy who was one the floor could not get up and then the guy with the gun went to him and tried get him up and as he bend the other guy screamed behind youuuu, rohit came from behind hit that guys head hard with a brick and he too fell to the gound and then zain said i have called the police they will take care of these people lets leave them here and we all rushed our way out of that place some how , rahul was injured pretty badly , while on our way going back we saw the lots of police cars were going to the party looks like they raided that party, but regardless we first took rahul to hospital , he injured bad he had wounds every where looked like he got into a fight with those guys and the doctors treated him and finally after 3 hours he was in a stable condition and then in the morning we tried to call in him house but no one picked the phone so we thought to call sakshi but till rahul says no need to call her , she will get worried and i haven't even told her about all of this and it will just make the situation worst , dont try calling at home its point less they wont respond , i ask him so what do we do and he says wait for the doctor to discharge me i think and then lets see and doctor says , we can discharge him by tomorrow.