Chapter : 8

The next few days i take leave from collage as i was still scared of what would have happened to us if the police had not showed up and my parents were also asking what happened and i said nothing just ill maybe collage is draining me too much and then i went back to my room it had been 3 days since i still hadn't responed back to sara text calls because i just didnt knew what to do if i told her i went to such party what would she think about me everything was just to bad that time. After 4 days i get a message from rahul saying meet me at my house , and then the next day i went to him house it was a big mansion in the middle of the city and then he was at the roof waiting for me and then when i went and stood next to him he said sunday was a bad day wasnt it and i for furious and said bad like just bad bro we would have ended up in jail or heven it was that bad the amount of impact it has put on all of us its been 5 days and i still haven't talked to sara or anyone and rahul me too what went down that day has shook us all , and then i look away and well yeah but we cant do anything about it now and then rahul says do you want to know why i want to meet that druglord or whatever he because i want to see what it feels to have the power to be free that man indirectly controls the city he has the power to do what ever he wants and no one literally no one can intervein in him plans ideas or work thats freedom , everyone fears him who ever gets involved with him never ends well fear for their lives thats power i want that power , power to be free , i can have everything with money but power doesn't come from it and i was just too pissed off at rahul that i didnt listen to much of what he was saying but yeah he too craved for freedom like i used to before , before when i had nothing i felt like i have nothing because i am chained to it chained to this society or this world trapped in it and so powerless but now when i think about what life has given me i would call it a chance a chance to again find meaning in life i finally became happy from my life and all it matters now are these few people who have changed my life but yeah the thought of being free , free from all of it will always be their at the back of my brain.

The next day also i decided to not go to collage and in the evening sara comes to my house asking for me my mom says i am upstairs in my room and she opens the room and i see her with tears in her eyes and she comes to me and i say sorry for not replying back and as i was going to say i can explain she slaps me tightly on the face and starts to cry and shows me a police report which had our names in it and says if you want to explain something explain this and then i look at the report and it has the names of everyone caught in an illegal party in which drugs were being sold under the party and then i say to her calm down calm i have not done anything wrong and then she is crying and saying then explain this and then i say come out side and then i talk her to our spot the side of the top of the mountain and then i explain everything to her and she says please do not put yourself in danger again just to get some fame i dont know what would have happened if something happened to you and then i hug her and dont worry nothing like this will happen again i promise and then i take her to a cafe to make her mood a bit better and we have coffee and her mood finally becomes better and then i drop her home and go back to my home and ask how are zain and rohit doing and they say they are pretty shaken up by what happened and i tell them we are in the news but its not a headline as the police didnt find any drugs their but their was loads of cash just laying around their they link it with drugs so they are calling it a drug party but no need to worry plus we are in the list of good people and media just said us to be hostage's so thats good i think and they both say yeah and i say lets meet at collage on monday.

The next day we start to go to collage and things start get better in few weeks and then to brighten everyones mood we all plan a beach trip on upcoming holidays after exams, somehow we all manage to do decent in the exams and then go for the trip , we go to the beach it was kinda far from the city tho but we knew it would be totally worth it and we get their and have fun jump in though the waves and swim and pull others into the water and enjoy and then we play volleyball where i manage to beat everyone who came in front of me except when it was sara and rahul says to me from back no need to explain we know why you lost and i start to laugh and look at sara and she also starts to laugh and then we the boys play football yeah football on a beach , was pretty fun slipping though sand and scoring goals while the girls were cheering for us (sara was cheering for me no way i could lose haha) then we went and relaxed and enjoyed the sunset and then go to a restaurant near by to finish the day off and while driving back everyone was just so tired they all feel asleep and i was thinking finally things are back to normal and we are enjoying again like we used to.