Chapter : 12

Finally 4th year starts and i think it all feels like yesterday i used to think how things will be in my collage and how my life will change and i think it was just like yesterday first year had started i met rahul and then sara later , these years were my best years they were so good that i lost track of time itself , but this time i was happy. 4th year starts we all go to attend our seminars which tell us the importance of this year telling us to study seriously as this is our last year of collage and then our classes start but as usual we all just go and occupy the last benches and again talk and enjoy , on the first day it was raining heavily and me and sara had to go home as it was getting dark but the rain was not stopping so we were standing in the campus building and i tell her come here and then i put my jacket over her and myself and then we are walking towards the main gate while its raining heavily and jacket on your head ( from outside it looked like Aashiqui 2 ).

 While going home also it was raining and suddenly on a very silent road the bike suddenly stopped and i parked it in the side of the road i was trying to figure out what was the problem in the bike and then i see sara enjoying rain just like a innocent kid and then she started to slowly dance in it and she was doing hand moments take her hands back and front and then as she took her hand back i grabbed it and lift her arm up rotated it with her going with the rotation too and then i pulled her closer to me , and she was smiling and then she grabbed my other hand we both started to dance and we enjoyed our time in the rain keeping everything aside dancing and enjoying and after some time rain stopped but all i could think was of that dance under that street light in that rain , somehow managed to make to bike work again and i drop her home and head to mine , sara's parents also knew me well by now because i used to drop her and pick her up most of the times, and she would always be talking about me and i would also go to her house sometimes for studies and stuff and even my parents knew sara as she would also come to my house frequently as we lived close by and both of our families were getting familiar with each other and were building a type of relation tho they both suspected that and almost knew what something was going on between me and sara but they never stopped us because for them both they had never seen their children be this happy again and they didnt want to lose it especially sara's parents , the next few days go as normal nothing too special.

4th year went was also one of the best years , once we all friends planned to go for a long trip and we all enjoyed it, and then the regular events in the collage and just normal lectures everything just seemed so good because i had the company of people whom i liked to be around and did the regular stuff mostly going out for hangouts on weekends with everyone or sometimes with sara, me and the boys would always be playing either video games or physical games or just doing random stuff haha, it was about this time that i finally had made few friends in the local area and we all used to play cricket on sunday near sara's house and everytime her window would be open ( she always kept it open and i know why <3) i would intentionally hit the ball towards her window so that it would go in her room and then i would go to get the ball and like she had a really big house and due to my familiarity with her family her mother used to say you can go and get the ball from her room and since sara was the head of the dance club she would be most of the time be practicing dance in her room and i would slowly go in her room and get behind her grab her waist and pull her back towards and hold her  hand and we both would do a few moves of dance untill she would start to laugh because i always used to mess it up i didnt knew how to dance properly haha but we both enjoyed it , 4th year had many events and functions and we all enjoyed it to its fullest and once their was a function where i even got a chance to dance with sara on stage and we all used to enjoy everything their was to enjoy, and we didnt knew when it was that 4th year also came to an end and we had the farewell party and like in our collage they used to do farewell party few months before the final exams , and then in the farewell party it was one of the most memorable things i have ever attended it was all good but sad at the same time as collage was coming to an end but i was also happy seeing the changes it brought in my life and the people that became a part of my life and everything was finally good.