Chapter : 3

After few days our collage announced their will be a sports day conducted in the collage and the people interested shall take part in qualifying sessions only the once who get selected will take part in the sport day competitions and we all saw the announcement and rushed to fill your names in our favorite sports like football cricket etc their were so many sports in it like shooting and athletics it seemed like literal Olympics but we just ignored all the other sports and filled out names in the sports we liked and they gave us 2 weeks time to prepare for the sports but we just ignored it and wasted it we didn't train or do anything and then qualifying day comes for football and we were in full confident that we are going to win this easy and the match starts and enemy team forward players rush towards us with the ball and we all rush to defend and take the ball back but they just were too good they would pass the ball to their player and go while we would just be searching where did the ball go and they scored a goal in just 3 min of the start of the game and we knew this is going to be hard and it was and in the end we lost 1-14 to them that one goal also we got was from penalty T_T. 

Then we motivate our selves thinking no worries football went bad but cricket wont we are going to ace it and then cricket qualifying day comes and we are still tired from our football match and not recovered and we go to the field and cant even catch one shot because every shot was going above the boundary zain and i who were allrounders tried to bowl thinking we find get some wickets but ended up giving them 15-20 runs in just one over T_T , we got literally smoked by the enemy team and after 20 overs the score was 180/3. And we thought no worries we can win in batting we send our 2 most brilliant batsman as openers rahul and rohit ( yeah our team was so bad that they were the best batsman we had) and first over goes decent 10 runs and then second over rahul gets clean bolt and then another player goes and he too gets clean bolt and then another person goes and this time he doesnt get out on first ball or else it was hattrick for the enemy bowler and then after 5 overs our score was 30/2, and we were thinking we had a chance until rohit got out and zain went for batting and he tried to get 1 run but got runout.

 I went with the mindset of scoring a century and taking my team to victory with full confidence and staring into the fielders and they were getting serious thinking maybe this guy is the real deal i go to the pitch ready up and face the bowler in my mind i am thinking me hitting six on first ball and then i get ready as the bowler comes in speed in front of me and throws the ball and step forward and swing my bat and feel a hard force pushing it in the opposite direction and i use my every force to push it in the direction of the swing and i manage to do it and when i get up to see where did my sixer land i am seeing up , near the boundaries but no sign of ball i look at enemy players they are laughing at me and i am thinking where did the ball go and i look behind and i see i realize i got clean bolt and the force in felt that was pushing my bat backwards was actually the pitch and i ended up breaking the bat as well T_T and i leave the gound with and come to my team and everyone is looking at me with utter disappointment and then their are rahul zain and rohit who cant control their laugh. 

And yeah we got disqualified from cricket as well and we didnt apply for any other game as we were too over confident that we might win in just these two , yeah that was quite embarrassing for all of us but we enjoyed still and decided to skip the sports day of second year and train for the third year one and to win it.

Then our collage announced a function is going to be held and everyone can take part in it, and as normal people me and friends werent much affected by it for us it seemed like a function we only go to have food lol but that perception about the function changed when i asked sara about it she said she along with other group of girls are going to perform dance on the function day and i said thats wonderful and then she asked you will come to see right? and i said of course i would love to see you perform and smiles and says thanks. 

Then the function day comes it was more like cultural festival so boys were wearing kurta and girls were wearing kurtis, and the function starts we all attend it with full concentration i was just waiting for sara's performance and then the performance starts and i am just peacefully looking at the sight in front of me tho their were 12 other girls performing on the same stage but my eyes were just locked on the one i was destined to see and when she was performing and it seemed like her hands and body were swiftly aligned with t he rhythm of the music making it appear even better. after her performance i went to her and said that was a fabulous performance and she smiled and said thanks and then we were talking and enjoying the event ( talking to her was the only think enjoyable in that function) after the function she was about to leave and i somehow used all the confidence hope self belief i had and asked her lets take a picture just to make it memorable and she says yeah and then i ask rahul to take our picture and i was very happy that i got a chance to click picture with her and then we said our byes and when she was going she went past me and suddenly her dupatta got stuck in my watch and then she looked at me and smiled. ( peak Bollywood moment )

Time passed few months went by and first year was almost coming to and end and after having so many talks chats and gossips i finally had to courage to ask sara out for a hangout , i was really nervous that day but all my friends were motivating me the most and then i go to her sit near her and ask are you free this sunday lets go out somewhere and she again gives me that look indicating are you sure and i node my head yeah and she says ok and i say ok ill tell you the details on chat and i leave i was so nervous my face became red and my friends were says you are looking like tomato lol and i ask them where should i take her and they say their is a very nice cafe on the hills you should take her their and yeah the city we lived in was kinda near to hillls so we would go their and sit most of the times enjoying the views.

Sunday comes and i go to her house and pick her up and then we leave and while on the way i tell her that dress looks really nice on you and she said thank you ( she was wearing a beautiful red kurti with designs on it combined with blue jeans ) it was quite a long ride and we reach the cafe and we sit and order coffee and she smiles and says you surly have an obsession with coffee and i reply idk about that but i surly have an obsession on the person i spilled it on ;-), and she starts to blush and smile and i had so many things i could have said that day but didnt because we were on a normal hangout and not on a date, but for me it was the best day till now and then we have our meals we talk and then while going back it got kinda dark and she said its better if we go home now but i said wait i want to show you something i know a really good spot and then i take her to the spot which took literally two weeks of searching with my friends just for this one day and i take her to the spot it was on the side of the hill top facing the city and you could litrally see the whole city from their and the open sky with stars shinning and when she say it said woooow thats so beautiful and ran towards the end of it and then we sit their for some time and out of no where she asked me a very serious question she asked me what is that you want from life? and i look at her and say freedom freedom from this world from this society where we are bound to do a certain thing or work in certain way or live in a certain way to just be accepted , i want to live how i want to do what i want to and be what i want to and like just live life to its fullest and no one should be their who can hold me back and have to the power to rule the skies like eagles flying in the sky no one can hold them or catch them once they open their wings wide and escape into the endless skies and she liked my idea of life and said dont we all want freedom something in someway or another everyone is fighting their own war with themselves just hoping to be free of it one day .