Chapter 6

Jimin ‘s Pov 
Taehyung looked pissed. Someone will die or someone has already died at his hands. Whenever he is this mad, it probably becomes a very messy situation. 

Tae : "All these years of breeding those ministers and officers like d

ogs, feeding them millions of dollars and today they are planning to come to bite me in the ass", he let out a sarcastic chuckle

Jungkook : "It'd be nice hyung  if you told us what happened", Jungkook  said.

Namjoon gave him a don't interrupt him unless you want to die look and the younger one immediately shut it.

Yoongi : It's the police'',

Yoongi  spoke up, probably aware of what went down since Taehyung usually confined everything regarding the business to him. 

Yoongi : "They have planned a raid for finding evidence at my mansion after a week  for when we were supposed to be in Guangzhou, China''

Jin : A raid? 
"Why do they suddenly want to raid?

"Jin asked and I looked at him

Jin :  "We have not been involved in any illicit activity recently. There's no ongoing or pending investigation"

Jhope : "No one knows what it is about",

exactly said  Jhope, Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi :  "I called the head of police for information when you asked me but he wasn't aware of anything. 

All missions are sanctioned by him and he said nothing has been approved by him recently. Even the head of the Bureau of Crime didn't know"

Namjoon :"Then it has to be off the books ", said Namjoon  But "

Namjoon : What does "off the book "mean"  At this question few of the members in the room rolled their eyes.

Yoongi : "It means something which is done secretly and without any formal procedure. Off the record, no information regarding it will be mentioned anywhere"