Chapter 8

Sarang walks away from the daycare, her mind still buzzing with how she'll manage everything on her own. She breathes in deeply, composing herself, and heads straight to the cafe.

She  walks through the briskly down  street, but her thoughts still on how she's going to manage everything with Mrs

She  walks through the briskly down  street, but her thoughts still on how she's going to manage everything with Mrs. Yang gone. Her pace quickens as she approaches her cafe, where Yuna, Jiwoon, Taehyung, and Jimin are already inside, waiting for her. The smell of freshly brewed coffee fills the air,as she steps through the door. And there's a comforting buzz of conversation around them. Taehyung stands as soon as she enters, giving her a warm, protective smile that instantly makes her feel better.

When she walks in, she's greeted by the sight of Yuna, Jiwoon, Taehyung, and Jimin, already seated at one of the tables, waiting for her.

Yuna is the first to spot Sarang and greets her with a bright smile.

Yuna : "Finally! The queen arrives.  What took you so long? We were starting to think you ran off!"

Sarang smiles, her earlier worry fading slightly

Sarang :  "Just dropped Jihan off at daycare. Mrs. Yang told me she'll be away for a month. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage without her."

Jimin : "For a whole month? That's a long time. Jimin' said with a worried expression

Sarang nodded her head sighing, taking a seat beside them

Sarang :"I'll figure something out. But it's just... juggling Jihan, Yeontan, and the café—on top of everything else."

Jimin : "Sarang, I think you should hire someone temporarily to help with Jihan and Yeontan?"

But Sarang sighed  shaking her head

Sarang : "I'm not sure... I don't really want to leave Jihan with someone he doesn't know, especially since he's so used to Mrs. Yang. And Yeontan, well... he's a handful on his own."

Taehyung

(after a moment of silence, sitting up and looking at Sarang earnestly)

Tae : "You know, Sarang, what if... you brought Jihan and Yeontan here, to the café, while Mrs. Yang's away? It might solve the problem for the time being."

Sarang looks at Taehyung, a little surprised by the suggestion their is a hesitant in her expression

Sarang : "Bring them here? To the café?"