Chapter 9

Third person's Pov

In the dimly lit atmosphere of a bustling nightclub, the pulsating beat of the music resonates throughout

In the dimly lit atmosphere of a bustling nightclub, the pulsating beat of the music resonates throughout. Suga and Jungkook make their way through the crowd, heading straight for the private VIP section on the upper floor. The VIP area is separated by a thick velvet rope, guarded by bouncers who nod respectfully at Suga as he passes through.

Suga takes a seat on the plush leather couch, his gaze scanning the dance floor below. Jungkook sits beside him, his expression casual, though his sharp eyes miss nothing.

Just as Jungkook takes a sip of his drink, Suga leans forward and gestures to one of the club staff, instructing them to bring Hyunsoon, a young boy who works at Sarang's café, to the VIP section.

Hyung, are we really here for fun or business?" asked Jungkook

"A little of both. Patience, Jungkook. We're waiting for someone." Suga answered nonchalantly and stood up from his seat and roamed around his eyes to the entire club .

The pulsing lights of the club flash in rhythm to the heavy bass thumping through the speakers. The dance floor is crowded with people moving to the beat, while waiters and waitresses weave through the crowd carrying drinks . Moments later, Suga spots HYUNSOON, a nervous young man carrying a tray of drinks as he moves around the club. His eyes meet Suga's, and he freezes for a moment before lowering his gaze and hurrying along his way.

Suga called the bouncer and said,

"Bring him up here."

The bouncer moves swiftly, grabbing Hyunsoon by the arm

The bouncer moves swiftly, grabbing Hyunsoon by the arm. Hyunsoon looks up, confused, but doesn't resist as he's led to the VIP section. The bouncer escorts him to the booth and steps aside.

HYUNSOON
Hyunsoon nervously approaches, clearly unsure why he's been summoned. He wipes his hands on his apron and steps through the curtain that separates the VIP area from the rest of the club. His eyes dart to Jungkook, who gives him a neutral glance, and then to Suga, whose calm, calculating stare immediately sets the tone.