Chapter 10

The cafe was unusually quiet, with only the soft hum of the coffee machine and the distant chatter of a few customers in the background. Sara

ng and Yuna walked in, carrying a sense of nervous anticipation

ng and Yuna walked in, carrying a sense of nervous anticipation. Today was the day Jihan and Yeontan would join them — a moment Sarang had been both excited and anxious about. Yuna gave Sarang a reassuring nod, silently reminding her that everything would be okay.

Taehyung stood near the counter with Jimin  hands in his pockets, trying to steady his breathing. Today, for the first time, he was going to meet Jihan, the 9-month-old baby who had already captured his heart in ways he didn't fully understand. He had heard about him, seen pictures, but never once had he been this close to the hild who was the center of Sarang's world.

 He had heard about him, seen pictures, but never once had he been this close to the hild who was the center of Sarang's world

As Sarang and Yuna approached with Jihan in her arms,

Taehyung's gaze locked onto the baby. Jihan, with his chubby cheeks and wide, curious eyes, was gazing around the room until his attention fell on Taehyung. Something shifted in Taehyung the moment their eyes met — an unexplainable pull, an almost instinctual connection. His heart seemed to tighten and then expand, a warmth flooding through him that he hadn't expected.

Jihan squirmed in Sarang's arms, his little hand reaching out toward Taehyung as if he had been waiting for this moment. Sarang, surprised by how eager Jihan was, smiled softly. "Jihan, this is Taehyung. Do you want to say hello?"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Jihan practically lunged toward Taehyung, his tiny fingers grasping the air, eager to be held. Taehyung's breath caught in his throat as he instinctively stepped forward, gently taking Jihan into his arms. The second the baby nestled into his chest, Taehyung felt a surge of emotions he wasn't prepared for.

"Hey there, little one," Taehyung whispered, his voice soft, almost shaky. Jihan looked up at him with big, trusting eyes, a small giggle escaping his lips as he settled comfortably in Taehyung's arms.

Jihan let out a small giggle, his tiny hands reaching up to touch Taehyung's face, exploring it with innocent curiosity. Taehyung smiled softly, the tenderness in his heart spilling over into his expression.