Chapter 4

Bangtan's Mansion .. 

The scene opens in a dimly lit room,The dimly lit hall  buzzes with a sense of victory and camaraderie

The dimly lit hall  buzzes with a sense of victory and camaraderie.

Taehyung, Namjoon, J-Hope, Suga, Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin gather around a large table,

glasses clinking as they toast to their recent triumph.

The tension that gripped them just hours ago has given way to a relieved laughter. They’ve successfully rescued Jungkook from BOC headquarters, thwarting Bohan and Taecyeon’s sinister plans, at least for now.

 The room feels both cozy and tense, a mixture of victory and the weight of unfinished business hanging in the air. The faint sound of music plays in the background . 

The air carries a mix of joy and seriousness as Taehyung stands, his deep voice commanding attention.

Taehyung : “First of all, we did it. We got Jungkook back,”

he says, glancing around at the others, who nod in agreement.

Taehyung : “But we’re not done yet. Bohan and Taecyeon aren’t working alone. Someone helped them find Jungkook, and we need to find out who.”

He pauses, eyes narrowing slightly as he turns toward Jimin.

Taehyung :  “Jimin and I will be keeping an eye on Sarang and  her family for the next few days. They’re still targets, and we can’t let our guard down. 
Namjoon Hyung, you'll take over the mafia business for a few days. We need stability while we hunt down the culprit who helped Bohan and Taecyeon.”

Jimin nods, determination etched on his face.
Jimin : We’ll find out who betrayed us and make sure this doesn’t happen again."

The members exchange glances, each understanding the weight of the responsibility they carry. 

Namjoon gives a short nod, accepting the task at hand.

Namjoon :  "I’ll keep things in order on this end. Just make sure you stay safe."