Prologue

HER fast beating heart was penetrating the deadly silence which was prevailing in that room . Cold sweat was glistening on her temple whereas her gaze turned blurry with the sharp wave of tears which washed over her eyes thinking of the horrible  scene  when almost at the verge of destroying  her purity . 

Her cheeks got moistened with her own tears while staring at herself   until she felt those footsteps started coming closer to her which made her to slowly take her teary eyes upward and look at that person through her drenching lashes, getting nearer to her. 

And as soon as her blue  hazel orbs fell on those deep dusky brown eyes , she felt like her soul quivered inside her body by witnessing the sinistic darkness which were present in them.. 

And her grip tightened around the knife which she was clutching in her palm where as her eyes flamed up in tears of pain and disgust by enduring his gloomy gaze which was shamelessly ogling at every inch of her  body which was only covered with a thin silk white blanket  and her jaw got clenched in anger, recalling how brutally he tried to  snatched her clothes away from her and tied to  shoved her in that vulnerable position of shame where her purity and chastity almost  got tainted by him and in front of him.. 

She gritted her teeth and then raised the knife at him and breathed out in her shaky voice..

"Stay away from me... Don't come closer...

She stuttered while tightly gripping the knife in her palm which started to shiver by watching the corner of  Taehyung ‘s lips to tugged upward, forming a blood drenching smirk on his demonic face where as his soulless eyes to got filled with amusement but his predatory steps never halted from getting closer to her which made her terrified.. 

"I said stop, don't come closer to me.. "

She threatened him by gathering her all courage to stop that venomous sinner from getting nearer to her and then harmed her virtue with his sin.. 

But her heart beat dropped as he  continued to get closer to her whereas the emptiness in his gaze turned more evil by hearing and watching her which made her start taking her steps back from him . 

"Don't come closer, please  don't "

Her voice broke down with fear and horror by watching him to already reach her which made her clutch the knife more aggressively and as soon as she felt his presence started engulfing her bare body, she raised the knife and tried to shove it inside his body in order to protect herself. 

But the knife never even reached his contact  where as her eyes widened in horror by feeling his large and rugged palm to clutch her petite wrist and to halt her hand in the middle. 

Her eyes filled with a new layer of tears which started falling from them by feeling his touch grazing over her skin whereas his body crossed the rational distance between them.. 

"Let m.... " 

"Sssh..... Angel 

 Angel