Chapter 17

J-Hope stood in front of the large house, anxiously waiting for Sarang, Yuna, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jiwoon, and little Jihan

J-Hope stood in front of the large house, anxiously waiting for Sarang, Yuna, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jiwoon, and little Jihan. His hands fidgeted nervously as he glanced at his watch. He had been pacing for the last ten minutes, mumbling to himself. 

Jhope : Why am I nervous? It’s just them… It’s not like I’m performing at a sold-out concert or anything..." pauses "Okay, maybe I’m sweating too much. What if they notice? Oh man, I should’ve worn something lighter..."

Suga: "Hope-ah, you do realize you’re not auditioning for a drama, right? Relax. Just breathe."

Hearing J-Hope laugh  nervously

"Yoongi-hyung, I'm trying, but my stomach feels like it’s full of... bees."

"Well, with your acting skills, I'm sure you could pass as a guy who’s getting attacked by bees. You should’ve been in a movie by now." Said Jin 

Namjoon chuckles through the earpods, trying to help lighten the mood.

Namjoon: "Yeah, imagine you starring in ‘Bee Man: The Legend of J-Hope.’ Your power? Nervous breakdowns that make everyone laugh."

Joon , please. This is serious!"

Jin interrupts, laughing.

Jin: "Oh, right! I forgot you're the master of serious expressions! That time you pretended to be a dramatic chef with a blender? Oscar-worthy."

J-Hope rolled  his eyes while saying,  

"Okay, that was one time, and I was under pressure!"

Suga: "Under pressure? Dude, the blender wasn’t even plugged in."

Namjoon: "And your ‘serious’ face looked like you were constipated."

J-Hope stops pacing, leaning against the wall, chuckling despite himself.

J-Hope: "Okay, okay, I get it. I’m not winning any acting awards anytime soon."

 Hearing this Jin mock-serious tone jhope 

"But what about your ability to deliver those emotional monologues? Like that time you pretended you lost your keys?"

Suga: "Yeah, the tears in your eyes were almost convincing."

J-Hope (laughing now):

"Hyung! You know I really did lose my keys that day!"

Namjoon laughs so hard that even through the earpods it’s contagious.

Namjoon: "Ah, you should see yourself right now, Hobi. You look like you're about to deliver a speech on why ‘Hope is the only thing holding this room together.’"

J-Hope, now fully laughing, shakes his head.

J-Hope: "Okay, you guys win. I’m officially distracted."