Chapter 14

Jungkook and Jiwoon 'S POV

The morning sun softly filtered through the sheer curtains, casting a warm golden glow over the room

The morning sun softly filtered through the sheer curtains, casting a warm golden glow over the room. Jungkook lay quietly on his side, his head propped up on his hand, his gaze fixated on the woman nestled peacefully in his arms. Jiwoon's head rested on his chest, her breathing steady and serene as she slept. Her hair, tousled from sleep, framed her face in gentle waves, and Jungkook couldn't help but admire the softness of her features. His lips curved into a slight smile; he had never felt such tranquility before, as if the world outside ceased to exist in this perfect moment.

 His lips curved into a slight smile; he had never felt such tranquility before, as if the world outside ceased to exist in this perfect moment

This is it," Jungkook thought to himself, his fingers absentmindedly tracing circles on Jiwoon's shoulder. "The best morning of my life." He didn't want to move, didn't want to disturb the peace of having Jiwoon in his arms like this. His mind wandered to everything that had led him here, to this moment. The chaos, the struggles, all of it seemed worth it when he looked at her now. There was something about the way she fit perfectly against him, like she belonged there.

After some time, Jiwoon stirred slightly. Jungkook paused, his eyes softening as she slowly blinked herself awake. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at him, a sleepy smile spreading across her lips.

"Good morning," Jiwoon whispered, her voice groggy but sweet.

Jungkook chuckled softly, his hand gently pushing her hair behind her ear. "Good morning, beautiful."

Jiwoon stretched lazily, still lying against him. She looked up at him again, her smile widening as she noticed the warmth in his gaze. "How long have you been awake?" she asked, her voice teasing.

"Long enough to know this is my favorite morning ever," Jungkook replied, his tone low and sincere. "I could stay like this forever."

Jiwoon's cheeks flushed slightly at his words, and she pressed herself closer against his chest, closing her eyes for a moment longer. "If only we didn't have the cafe to open today," she muttered playfully.

Jungkook sighed dramatically, but the smile never left his face. "The cafe can wait a little longer. I'm kind of enjoying this."

Jiwoon laughed, her hand resting on his chest as she pushed herself up slightly to meet his eyes. "You're always trying to bend the rules," she teased. "But you know I can't be late—it's my turn to open up."