Chapter 18

Yuna stood outside the kitchen, quietly observing the scene in front of her. Jungkook was busy cooking for everyone, his movements confident and focused, while Jiwoon sat on the counter, admiring him with a look of pure affection. Yuna smiled to herself—she could clearly see that both of them were in love. It wasn’t just the way Jiwoon’s eyes followed Jungkook, but the way her entire demeanor had changed since he entered her life. Jiwoon had always been guarded, letting very few people in. After her mother's death, she had only allowed Sarang and Yuna to get close, but now there was something special about Jungkook, something that allowed Jiwoon to finally let her walls down.

Yuna sighed contentedly. She was genuinely happy for Jiwoon, who deserved every bit of this peace. For the longest time, Jiwoon had carried the weight of her grief and loss, but now she seemed lighter, freer. The day Jungkook had first entered the café, there had been a noticeable change in Jiwoon—a glow that Yuna hadn't seen in years. Jiwoon was happy, and Yuna knew that it was because of Jungkook.

Yuna made a silent promise to herself: no matter what, she would stand by Jiwoon. She would support her in every way, especially now that Jiwoon was on the verge of something beautiful. She couldn’t wait for the day Jungkook and Jiwoon finally confessed to each other. She knew it was only a matter of time.

Lost in her thoughts, Yuna didn’t notice Jimin approaching until he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, pulling her close. His lips brushed against her neck as he whispered, "Don’t worry, love. They’ll end up together. I can see it—just like how we found our way to each other."

Yuna turned in his arms, resting her hands on his chest as she met his eyes. "You really think so?" she asked softly, her smile growing and  her voice filled with hope.

Jimin cupped her face, his thumb gently brushing her cheek before placing a light kiss on her lips . "I know so. Just like we're standing here together, they'll find their way too.”

Yuna chuckled, feeling warmth spread through her. She leaned in, resting her head on his chest for a moment, letting the comfort of his embrace soothe her thoughts.

Jimin nodded, his eyes filled with certainty. "I do. Jiwoon deserves this happiness, and so does Jungkook. They’re good for each other, just like you and me." He leaned in, kissing her forehead  tenderly. Jimin said "Now, let’s go check the poolside area again. We should make sure everything is set "

Yuna chuckled softly, and wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck. "Alright, let's go," she said with a lighthearted smile, her eyes again  glancing  toward the kitchen where Jiwoon and Jungkook were, already envisioning the happiness that awaited them.

Jimin pressed another kiss to her temple before taking her hand, leading her toward the poolside. As they walked together, Yuna’s heart was full—not just for herself and Jimin, but for Jiwoon too. The future suddenly felt brighter for all of them.