35 || just living

They lay closely entwined, their naked bodies pressed together, as if the warmth of their skin could chase away all their worries and fears. The moment felt timeless, almost as if the world outside their little cocoon didn't exist. Adele could feel the calm rhythm of Isy's breathing, a soothing rise and fall that led her to gently trace her fingers over Isy's cheek. Her touch was light, almost like a feather brushing against soft skin.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Adele finally whispered, her voice tender and quiet, breaking the silence with a gentle invitation.

Isy turned her head slightly, her eyes meeting Adele's, and nodded with a small, content smile. "Yeah, that sounds nice," she replied, her voice soft but filled with warmth.

They untangled themselves and slowly rose from the bed. The air in the room was cool against their skin, but neither seemed to mind. There was a quiet understanding between them, a sense of peace that made every action feel natural. Since Adele had an en-suite bathroom connected to her bedroom, it was easy for them to walk, still naked, toward the shower. The tiles were cool beneath their feet as they entered the bathroom, and soon the sound of running water filled the space.

As they stepped into the shower, the warm water cascaded over their bodies, creating a soothing symphony of droplets against their skin. The steam quickly enveloped them, wrapping them in a cocoon of heat and comfort. Adele reached for the showerhead, adjusting the temperature until it was just right, then turned back to Isy, who was standing under the spray, her eyes closed as she let the water flow over her face and down her body.

Adele couldn't help but admire Isy, her silhouette softened by the mist. She reached out, letting her hands glide over Isy's wet skin, starting at her shoulders and moving slowly down her arms. The water made their skin slippery, and as her fingers traveled lower, she could feel the tension melting away from Isy's muscles.

Without saying a word, Adele moved behind Isy, her hands now gently massaging her shoulders, working out the knots of stress that had built up over the past weeks. Isy let out a soft sigh of relief, leaning back slightly into Adele's touch. Adele's fingers traced slow circles over Isy's back, her thumbs pressing gently into the spots where she knew Isy carried the most tension.

As her hands moved lower, Adele's fingers brushed against Isy's scar again, and she paused for just a moment, feeling the ridged skin beneath her touch. But this time, instead of hesitating, she pressed a soft kiss on Isy's shoulder, right above the scar. She let her lips linger there, a silent promise that she was here, that she understood. Then, with newfound confidence, her hands resumed their journey, moving down Isy's spine, each touch tender and deliberate.

Isy turned slightly, reaching for Adele's hand and pulling her closer under the water. Their bodies pressed together, water running down between them as they shared the warmth. Isy's hands found their way to Adele's waist, and she began to trace small, lazy circles along her hips, her fingers light but purposeful. The sensation sent a shiver through Adele, and she responded by leaning in, pressing her lips to the curve of Isy's neck.

Isy's breath hitched slightly as Adele's lips traveled slowly up her neck, her kisses soft and lingering. The heat between them intensified, mingling with the warmth of the shower. Adele's hands, still slick from the water, moved to Isy's hips, gripping them gently as she pressed her body even closer. Their skin slid easily against each other, every touch heightened by the warmth and the steam that surrounded them.

Adele shifted slightly, letting her hands roam up to Isy's chest, cupping her titties and feeling the weight of them in her hands. She teased Isy's nipples with her thumbs, rolling them gently between her fingers, eliciting a soft moan from Isy. Isy's hands tightened around Adele's waist in response, pulling her even closer as her breathing grew heavier.