87|| rough love

The next morning, sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow across the room. Adele slipped out of bed, feeling energized and happy after their unforgettable night. She decided to keep it casual, putting on a tiny thong and a slightly longer t-shirt that hugged her curves in all the right places.

With a smile on her face, she headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, the delicious aroma of pancakes and coffee filling the air.

A little while later, Isy woke up, stretching and yawning as she made her way downstairs. The moment she stepped into the kitchen, she couldn't believe her eyes. The sight of Adele in her minimal outfit, busy cooking, sent a rush of excitement through her.

Grinning mischievously, Isy approached her from behind and wrapped her arms around Adele's waist, relishing the warmth of her skin. She pressed her body against Adele's, gently kneading her ass as she planted soft kisses along her neck.

"Good morning, my hot little chef," Isy purred, her voice playful and sultry.

Adele turned her head slightly, a playful smirk tugging at her lips. "Well, good morning to you, too," she replied, her heart racing at the tender attention Isy was showering on her. "I hope you're hungry!"

"Oh, I am," Isy said, her hands still exploring. "But I think I could be persuaded to skip breakfast for a little while longer."

Adele laughed softly, feeling a rush of warmth at Isy's affection. "You know I can't resist you when you're like this."

With a teasing glint in her eyes, Isy continued to kiss Adele's neck, trailing her lips down to her shoulder. The kitchen filled with a mix of laughter and warmth as Adele stirred the pancakes, her heart fluttering with excitement at the playful moment.

"Let's just say, breakfast can wait," Isy whispered, her voice low and inviting.

Adele turned around, catching Isy's gaze with a smile. "Alright, you win. Just a quick detour before breakfast," she said, pulling Isy closer as their lips met again, igniting the spark that lingered between them.

Isy, fueled by playful energy and desire, suddenly lifted Adele into her arms with ease. "Oh, I didn't see this coming," Adele grinned, her eyes sparkling with surprise and delight as she instinctively wrapped her legs around Isy's hips, holding on tightly.

"Surprise!" Isy laughed, her heart racing as she felt the warmth of Adele against her. The kitchen, filled with the aroma of breakfast, became a backdrop to their playful moment.

Adele's laughter echoed in the room, a sweet melody that made Isy's heart swell. "What are you planning to do with me, my strong woman?" she teased, looking down at Isy with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Maybe just a little detour to the living room," Isy replied, her voice playful yet sultry. "You know, to see what other kinds of 'breakfast' we can cook up."

With that, Isy carried Adele effortlessly to the living room, their laughter filling the air. She gently set her down on the couch, maintaining her hold around her waist.

"Okay, now that I have you right where I want you," Isy said, leaning in closer, their faces just inches apart. "What do you want to do next?"

Adele's breath caught in her throat as she looked up at Isy, her heart racing with excitement. "Well, since you're in charge now, how about a kiss to start our morning off right?"

Isy didn't need to be told twice. She leaned in, capturing Adele's lips in a sweet, lingering kiss that sent shivers down both their spines. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the moment, the warmth of their connection wrapping around them like a cozy blanket.