54|| sofa

As they settled back onto the sofa, Isy heard Adele's stomach rumbling softly.

"Are you hungry?" Isy asked, her voice tender and concerned.

"Yes," Adele whispered, her tone almost shy.

Isy smiled warmly. "What are you in the mood for?"

Adele looked up at Isy with a mischievous glint in her eye. "You," she said, her hands sliding under Isy's shirt. She began to explore with deliberate, teasing touches, gently caressing Isy's breasts and tracing her fingers along her skin, reveling in the sensation of Isy's boobs since she wasn't wearing a bra.

Isy's breath hitched, her body responding eagerly to Adele's intimate touch. "Adele, please, don't. You know how much you turn me on with this."

Adele paused her movements, pulling back just enough to look into Isy's eyes. Her fingers continued to graze lightly over Isy's skin. "I know, babe. I'm just teasing you. I can't help it—I love your titties too much."

Isy's gaze softened with affection and amusement. "You're impossible, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

Adele's fingers lingered for a moment longer before she drew her hands away, still smiling. "But seriously, I could really go for some pasta."

Isy chuckled, her voice warm and affectionate. "Alright, I'll make you some. Just relax and pick a movie for us to watch."

Adele settled back into the sofa, a satisfied smile on her lips. "Sounds perfect. I'll choose something we both like."

As Isy moved to the kitchen, Adele watched her with a loving gaze, feeling deeply connected. "Thanks for being so understanding and for putting up with my teasing."

Isy glanced back with a warm smile. "Anything for you.."

Adele relaxed into the sofa, feeling cherished and happy, eagerly anticipating their cozy night in.