38|| restaurant

The mood was electric as both women prepared for their evening together. In the bedroom, soft light illuminated their reflections in the mirror. Isy slipped into a tight black dress, the fabric hugging her curves in all the right places. It was almost identical to the one she had worn the first time she saw Adele at that concert—an outfit that had sparked their connection and set everything in motion.
Adele, standing beside her, chose a dress that was equally stunning. Her black dress was also form-fitting, accentuating her figure, but it had a touch of sparkle along the sides that caught the light with every movement. The glitter added a hint of glamor, making her look effortlessly captivating.
When Isy turned and saw Adele fully dressed, her breath caught in her throat. The sight of Adele in that dress, the way it highlighted her every curve, was enough to make her pulse quicken. "I think we might have to skip the appetizer," Isy murmured, her voice thick with desire. "I'm only interested in dessert tonight."
Without hesitation, Isy closed the distance between them, her hands gliding over Adele's hips. As her fingers traced the curve of Adele's waist, they moved lower, sliding over the smooth fabric until they reached Adele's ass. Isy's hands lingered there, squeezing gently, her touch filled with both admiration and need. The warmth of her hands sent a shiver through Adele, who smiled, her eyes darkening with the same longing.
Isy leaned in, her lips hovering just inches from Adele's, her breath warm against her skin. "This is going to be a long night," Isy whispered before she captured Adele's lips in a deep, intense kiss. The kiss was a blend of passion and need, a promise of the night that lay ahead. Adele responded eagerly, her hands finding their way to the small of Isy's back, pulling her even closer as their kiss deepened.
For a moment, they lost themselves in each other, the world outside their embrace fading away. When they finally pulled apart, both were breathing heavily, their eyes locked in a silent understanding that tonight would be unforgettable.
They eventually managed to tear themselves away from the heated moment and made their way out, heading to a very upscale restaurant that Adele had chosen for the evening. The ride there was filled with tension, every glance, every brush of hands charged with the memory of that kiss.
When they arrived, the restaurant was exactly as Adele had promised-elegant and intimate, with dim lighting and soft music setting the perfect mood.
As Adele and Isy sat down at their private table in the dimly lit restaurant, the air between them was charged with a tension that was impossible to ignore. The soft glow of candlelight reflected in their eyes as they exchanged lingering glances, each one filled with unspoken desire.
The waiter approached, and while they both scanned the menu, their minds were far from the food. Adele finally settled on an order, her voice steady but her gaze never leaving Isy's. When the waiter left, the silence between them deepened, but it was a silence full of promise and anticipation.
"I can't stop thinking about you," Isy finally said, her voice low and intimate. Her fingers traced the rim of her wine glass, her eyes locked onto Adele's. "Even now, all I can think about is getting you alone again."
Adele smiled, her heart racing at Isy's words. She leaned forward slightly, her hand reaching across the table to rest on Isy's. "I was hoping you'd say that," she murmured, her thumb brushing over the back of Isy's hand. "I've been thinking about it too... the way you touched me earlier. How your hands felt on my skin."
Isy's breath hitched, her mind flashing back to the moment in the bedroom when her hands had wandered over Adele's curves. "It was hard to stop myself," she admitted, her voice husky with desire. "Seeing you in that dress... it drove me wild."
Adele's lips curled into a seductive smile as she leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You didn't have to stop," she teased. "We still have the whole night ahead of us."

Isy's eyes darkened with the promise of what was to come, her grip tightening on Adele's hand. "I plan on making the most of it," she replied, her tone filled with intent.
"Tonight, I want to make you mine in every way."
Adele felt a surge of excitement course through her, her pulse quickening at Isy's words. She lifted her wine glass to her lips, her eyes never leaving Isy's as she took a slow sip. "And I want to feel every second of it," she whispered back, her voice dripping with anticipation.
As their conversation continued, it became clear that the food in front of them was merely an afterthought. They spoke in low, intimate tones, their words filled with longing and promise. Every touch, every brush of hands beneath the table, only heightened the tension between them.
"I've never wanted anyone the way I want you," Isy confessed softly, her eyes searching Adele's for any sign of doubt. "It's like you're always on my mind, driving me crazy."
Adele's heart swelled at the confession. She reached out, brushing a strand of hair behind Isy's ear, her fingers lingering on her cheek. "You have no idea what you do to me," she replied, her voice thick with emotion. "Being with you... it's like nothing else matters. Just us."
Isy leaned into Adele's touch, her eyes fluttering closed for a brief moment before opening again, filled with a fierce determination. "After dinner," she said, her voice barely more than a whisper, "I don't want to wait. I want you, Adele. I need you."
Adele's breath caught in her throat at the intensity of Isy's words. "Then let's not wait," she replied, her voice steady despite the rapid beating of her heart. "We'll finish this, and then... let's make tonight everything we've been thinking about."
Isy nodded, a slow smile spreading across her lips. "I like the sound of that," she said, her tone carrying a promise of the passion that awaited them.
As they finished their meal, their conversation never strayed far from the desire simmering between them. Every word, every glance was a prelude to what was to come, building the anticipation until it was almost unbearable.
Finally, when the last dish had been cleared away, Adele reached across the table, her fingers intertwining with Isy's. "Let's go," she said softly, her voice laced with anticipation. "I can't wait any longer."
Isy smiled, a look of pure want in her eyes as she stood up, still holding Adele's hand.
"Neither can I," she murmured, her voice full of heat.
They left the restaurant, the night air cool against their heated skin. As they walked, hand in hand, the promise of what was to come hung in the air between them, making the anticipation even more electric.