CHAPTER 12

Lila grinned as she walked towards his office.

With ribbons in her hand, she grinned.

Ryker was working on his laptop as there was a knock on the door, he said a, "come in".

Lila walked in, seductively in her pretty little, purple lingerié. Ryker looked her up to down, taking in her long legs and curved figure.

Ryker was caught off guard with her this stunt as she asked, "are you into kinky shits, Cormac?"

Ryker smirked, looking at her and replied, "only if it's me, spanking your ass".

Lila smiled sweetly as she said, "my bad I'm going to be dom this time"

She sat on his lap, gazing into his eyes.
So beautiful, she thought.

She took his both hands behind the chair and tied them with the ribbon and smirked at him, asking, "are you ready, Cormac,?"

He smiled at her and said, "do your worst, Leonessá"

"Oh I will", she said as she dropped her hands to the waistband of his shorts, noticing the erection.

She smirked as she pulled down his shorts, without touching his cock.

Then she looked at him for a while, making him squirm. Then she licked his neck as he sucked in a breath.

Running a finger, up and down his length before stopping and sucking his left nipple.

Making him groan out loud.

He was getting more harder with the time and Lila couldn't help but smirk at him.

She took a step back and undressed.
Taking of her lingerie, piece by piece, giving him a show.

Then she leaned against his desk and opened her legs, sliding her fingers through her slit.
Circling her clit, she threw her head back as she moaned. She shoved two fingers inside her, fucking herself Infront of him.

Ryker cursed, and asked her to go faster. She fucked herself harder as her orgasm started building. She came with a scream, making Ryker groan in pain.

She took her cum in her fingers and started rubbing it on his dick.
Ryker groaned, knowing that's it, he can't take anymore, she's a fucking bomb.

Lila raked her hand through his chest to his belly button, making his stomach muscles contract. She blew air on his dick as she rubbed herself against him, making him lose control.

"I can't....oh god woman, fucking untie my hands" he said, breathing hard.

Lila smiled at the need in his voice as she straddled him.

Lining herself at the tip of her cock, she slammed down.

They both moaned. Lila kissed him while opening his hands. Ryker groaned, once free and starting thrusting hard.

"F-faster, Cormac", Lila moaned.

Ryker lost his control. He pulled out and bended her over his desk as he slammed in her again and again.

Lila moaned as her orgasm build, again. Making her scream, as he rubbed her clit with his finger.

Lila crumbled, coming down from high as Ryker came too. Filling her with his seed.

The both collapsed, panting. Lila's mind still fogy from the blinding orgasm.

Ryker once calmed, took her to his bedroom , growling, "I'm not done with you, yet"

After that he fucked her on his bed, then in the shower, once again in the middle of the night ......and obviously in the morning too!

In the morning, Lila opened her eyes. Feeling something heavy on her waist.
She groaned as she said, "damn take your hands off me, I can't breathe"

Ryker opened his eyes and looked at her face, knowing damn well this is the exact moment he fell in love with her- wait wtf?

No, no love!

He is still sleepy nvm.

But-

Why is his heart beating so hard?

Ryker shrugged and got up from the bed going straight to the bathroom.
In there he looked at himself, he was glowing too! Ryker groaned as he thought about it...dang it wasn't the time to fall in love.

He showered and got dressed to go to office.

Lila on the other hand was still lying on the bed, enjoying being sore. Someone might think it is disgusting but it's not everyday that you get this type of a sex!

Lila saw Ryker getting out of the bathroom, already dressed in a dark blue tuxedo.

"I'm going to office", he said as he walked out of the room without even waiting for her reply, well it's not like she had anything to say.

Lila groaned as she got up from the bed and went to bathroom.

SOO TO BE CONTINUE.....

______________________________________

I know y'all loved this chapter!:)
______________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.