CHAPTER 14

She has ruined him for other women!

Ryker got up and went to the bathroom and showered. He was dressing up as Lila came inside and opened the shower tap.

Lila grunted and said, "I'm so sore".

Ryker made a sad expression and said "I'm so sorry", with a hint of smirk.

Because they both knew how much sorry he was....not a little bit sorry.

Lila mischievously glared at him and asked, "what time are we going to the cafe?"

Ryker smirked at her, again and said, "in about half an hour"

Lila groaned and muttered an, "asshole", loud enough for him to hear, as he smacked her ass earning another curse.

Ryker left from their, laughing.
After so long he, finally felt his heart at ease. And she did it. She was both.

The light of the day.

And...

The darkness of the night.

A ting from his phone pulled him out of his thoughts, indicating that he had got a text. Ryker opened his phone and saw a text from Asher, saying,

              Times ticking and you
       Still haven't told her the truth...

Ryker sucked in a breath as he cursed, "fuck"
He will, he will tell her soon!

He vowed as he walked towards his car, at the same time Lila walked down and met him halfway.

Ryker looked at her with a heated gaze. She was wearing a red tank top and a black leather pants that covered her curves perfectly. Her lips were painted red and she looked like a fucking goddess.

Lila blew him a kiss with a wink as he grinned at her. Us against the world, he thought.

Ryker opened the car door for her as she slide in smoothly. Ryker closed it and walked towards his side and got in as he started the engine.

It was a 10 min drive, the same café they made the deal in. Lila smiled at the irony.

Ryker parked his SUV and they both entered the café together.
Ryker chose a booth in the corner.

They both sat their and talked a little, she noticed a woman Infront of her, as she kept looking at Ryker.

Lila glared at her and Ryker tried to hide his smile. At the same time Ryker got up saying his business partner was here. Lila saw him walked towards the man, sitting at the table beside that woman's.

After about ten minutes, Lila couldn't take it anymore, she took her lipstick out of her purse and applied it, then she walked towards his table and sat down beside him, kissing the side of his mouth and down his neck. Painting him with her lipstick as she made her point, he was her!

Then she looked at the man Infront of her and smiled at him as she said, "hii I'm Lila, Ryker's wife", loud enough so the woman beside her could listen. As Ryker smiled proudly.

The man laughed and said, "nice to meet you Mrs Cormac, I'm Andrew",

"Nice to meet you, too, Mr Andrew", Lila said as Ryker looked at her with eyes full of admiration.

"I like her", Andrew told Ryker with a laugh.

"Me too", he said with a smirk.

Then he greeted Andrew a goodbye as he was done with him as they both stood up to leave. They both were walking out when she saw a familiar face outside - the face of the man, who she thought loved her once, the face of the man, who had stood by and allowed another man to assault her.