CHAPTER 22

They both listened as aria talked about her uni drama.

Aria's eyes sparkled as she launched into a story about her university life. "So, you won't believe what happened with my friends, Maya and Jake," she said, her voice bubbling with excitement.

Lila and varyl exchanged a curious glance, and Aria continued, "Maya had a huge crush on Jake, but he was too oblivious to notice. So, we decided to play a little trick on him..."

Aria's voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper, "We convinced Maya to pretend to be interested in this other guy, just to make Jake jealous. But things got out of hand when Jake actually started to believe it!"

Lila's eyes widened in surprise, while varyl chuckled, "That's cold, Aria."

Aria grinned mischievously, "I know, right? But it was all in good fun. Until...Jake confronted Maya about it, and she had to confess everything!"

The scene unfolded like a drama, with Aria's words painting a vivid picture of her unifriends' antics. Lila and varyl were fully engrossed, laughing and gasping at all the right moments.

As Aria finished her story, the three of them shared a laugh, enjoying the lighthearted moment together. But beneath the surface.

Then she said, "I guess we should go home now", aria agreed with her as the three of them got inside the car.

Ryker had been back for an hour and Lila wasn't there and neither was varyl. Ryker's face was a picture of worry and anger as he paced back and forth in the living room.

"Where is she?" he muttered to himself. "Why isn't she answering?"

He had been calling Lila, but her phone was dead.

At the same she finally walked in with varyl and Aria, he strode over to her, his expression furious.

"Where were you?" he demanded, his voice low and menacing. "Why was your phone off? I've been calling you for hours!"

Lila's eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief as she gazed up at Ryker. "You should have asked the guards," she said, her voice laced with a subtle teasing tone.

Ryker's expression faltered for a moment, a flicker of embarrassment crossing his face. But he quickly masked it with a scowl. "I didn't think of that," he muttered.

"Where were you tho?", he asked.

"We went out for ice cream," she replied, shrugging, "you should have asked guards and they would have told you that we were out with aria".

"Without protection...without security guards", he replies.

"We just went to the ice cream parlour and see we are all alright".

"You could have told me so I should have sent a security guard with you"

"Wow, Ryker, are you worried about me?" she asked, her voice soft and teasing.

Ryker's expression faltered, and he looked away, trying to hide his embarrassment. "I just...I didn't know where you were," he muttered.

Lila's smile grew wider. "Aww, Ryker, that's sweet. But you should know by now that I can take care of myself."

Ryker's eyes snapped back to hers, his gaze intense. "I know that," he said.

Aria looked at him and said, "'chillax! Big brother".

Ryker rolled his eyes as she laughed.
Aria said her goodbyes and went back to her apartment.

Varyl too, went to his room as he had an application to write.

Their gazes locked, and the air between them seemed to vibrate with tension. Lila didn't break eye contact as she approached him, her eyes burning with a passion that left Ryker breathless.

Without a word, they came together, their lips crashing in a fierce and hungry kiss. The passion between them was palpable, and they both knew that this was more than just a moment of desire - it was a declaration of their feelings for each other.

He kissed her hungrily, eating her mouth, making it difficult for her to keep up with his pace.

As they broke apart for air, Ryker's eyes never left Lila's face. The intensity between them was still there, a spark that neither of them could ignore.

And then, without another word, they came together again, lost in the passion and love that they shared.
His lips hard against her, as he devoured her mouth, that made heat to gather between her legs.

Ryker scooped up her in his arms without breaking the kiss as he walks towards his bedroom. Once there, they started pulling off eachothers clothes. Ryker trailed his mouth down to her jaw and cleavage. Kneading her naked breast with one hand as lay her down on the bed.

Ryker spread her legs rubbing her clit making her moan, but with a swift turn he pulled Lila on to the top.

Lila looked at him with hazy eyes as she straddled him. Lining her slit with his cock, sitting down slowly. Inch by inch taking him home

"Fuck", said Ryker as they both moaned.

There's something about the way it feels when you're on top, riding a man's cock and letting it fill you completely. To know that every last inch of him was inside of her, pushing on the walls of her abdomen as her body took all of him.

He lay on his back, watching her as she find her rhythm. Her tits bounced with every move she made, and his hands run from her waist up to her breasts, playing with her nipples. As he took one between his thumb and his index finger, she threw her head back and let out a breathy moan. If she had learned anything the past couple of days, it's how sensitive they were during sex. And ryker made sure to remind her every chance he got.

Lila grinded her hips with his, riding his dick with slow thrusts, then faster.

A low hum vibrates his chest. " Such a good girl. You make me feel so fucking good."

She was so close, literally only millimeters from leaping over the edge and diving into pure bliss, he slided a hand behind her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. His tongue danced with her, and she was so fucking desperate for the release.

Ryker lost his control as he flipped her down and starting thrusting in her making her moan harder. Ryker grunted as he pulled her one leg up, fucking her hard. Making her lose her mind as they both moaned in pleasure.

The tension build inside her making her muscles contract as she closed her eyes. "Look at me when I fuck you, little thief", Ryker said.

Lila opened her eyes as she locked her gaze with his. As he fucked the orgasm out of her. The bed rocked with his thrusts. The thump of it sounded as the background music in contrast to Lila's moans.

Lila came with a scream as Ryker fucked her hard then stopped abruptly as he groaned, spilling inside her.

SOON TO BE CONTINUE....

______________________________________

We all love a worried mmc, too<3
______________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.