Chapter 7- Twist in the Tale

Nate's statement shocked the whole ton. Kate(Nate's mother) was shocked but proud of this act. An emotional Erlyn said, "Finally, there is a gentlemen who will save my daughter's dignity".

Kate replied, "Erlyn, he is my son. The Duke of Belfast, 'Nate Klen'.

A surprised Erlyn, "Wow! I thank god that my daughter will be having a kind mother in law as well".

Delta immediately took off and Ernst and Erlyn went behind her. Meanwhile  Marvel was having a packet of chips and enjoying the drama.

A frantic Delta was having a panic attack. When Ernst was about to calm her, Nate interrupted and calmed her down.

Nate said, "Delta, look at me".

A panicked Delta looked at Nate and she felt a sense of calm and passionate feelings within her. As both of them looked at each other, their eyes sparkled and a sense of passion and commitment could be felt from them.

Ernst interrupted, "Delta, are you okay?"

Delta and Nate came back to their senses.

As Delta replied, "Yeah, I am fine Ernst".

Erlyn Complimented, "Nate, Thanks for saving my daughter's dignity. You are indeed a brave man and a responsible person".

Nate replied, "Thank You! Mrs. Finnegan".

Erlyn humoursly scolded, "Don't call me Mrs. Finnegan. Call me Mother".

Ernst interrupted, "So fast, they are not even married yet"

Erlyn replied, "Oh you dumb guy, they will get married now".

Ernst answered, "I don't think so Delta would marry a stranger."

Erlyn counter replied, "She will".

Ernst argued, "She won't,"

The argument went on for 2 minutes to be precise and suddenly both of them were interrupted by Delta.

As Delta said, "Stop it both of you. I shall marry the Duke of Belfast, Mr. Nate Klen."

A shocked Ernst asked, "Are you sure Delta?

Delta replied, "Yes Ernst, I am sure".

Delta immediately dragged Nate's hand and went to the wedding venue with the intention to get done with this pressurized marriage.

As Delta and Nate stand facing each other and the priest starting the ritual. 

Delta announced, "I shall marry the best gentlemen, Mr. Nate Klen."

The whole ton was shocked.

An irritated Mrs. Mennigan said, "How can a Duke marry someone like Delta who is a damaged good? Even a garbage can has more value than Delta."

Delta fumed and replied, "Yes he can. Mr. Nate is a pure person with a golden heart, not like you."

Mrs. Mennigan, "Excuse me! Like me?"

Delta, "Yes Mrs. Mennigan, you are a fraud and evil witch who only destroys others life. Now keep your mouth shut and leave my wedding right now. Leave alone, your daughters can attend the wedding."

An enraged Mrs. Mennigan replied, "How dare you?"

Delta screamed at her, "Get out you evil witch".

A shameless Mrs. Mennigan left alone.

As the wedding rituals began, Carter Finnegan (Delta's father) started to sweat and entered into a frantic mode".