Chapter 8- Shocking Declaration

Amidst the shocking chaos that took place, Nate walked towards Delta, held her hands and took her to the center of the hall and announced that, "I am Angry that Mr. Carter Finnegan is the  cause of my father's death but I can't blame Delta for that. She is my wife and a dignified woman. I can't unleash my anger on her".

Mrs. Mennigan asked, " The Duke, will you take any actions against Mr. Carter?"

Nate replied, "No, I forgive him".

The ton and Kate(Nate's mother) was shocked. Delta could not speak a word and stood still. 

Rose(carter's sister) emotionally expressed, "Thank you Mr. Nate".

Kate fumed in rage, "You may forgive him but I won't son. Since you have chosen the murderer's daughter Delta, I disown you".

Nate emotionally looked into his mother's eyes, in a soft and shaking voice he said , "Mother, you can't do this. Please! You have to give me a chance".

Delta interrupted, " Mrs. Klen".

Kate angrily responded, "No, I won't engage in conversation with my husband's murderer's daughter".

Delta took a step backwards. Nate tried to explain his mother but she did not listen and left the venue. 

The guests also left the wedding venue and everyone took off from the venue as well

On the other hand the queen decided to appoint an investigator to find out the secret identity of the 'Eye-Opener'. 

The Queen emphasized, "Kentucky, just wait and watch. I am determined to find out and reveal the identity of the Eye-Opener by the end of this season"

Kentucky replied, "Ma'am, we hope so."

The Queen walked towards Kentucky and questioned, " Why hope so?"

Kentucky gave an honest reply, "Ma'am, the person (he/she) behind the 'Eye-Opener' is a smart and a strategic person. It will not be an easy task to reveal the identity".

The Queen's confidence was shaken. As she was about to say something, King Henry interrupted.

He said, "Just wait and watch, you are going to lose your monarchy and power soon. Crystal, you will be defeated by the secret writer - the 'Eye-Opener'. Your bad time has already begun now".

An enraged queen fumed with anger, "Get the Hell out! You useless person. Get Out!"

King Henry went to his room, leaving the queen enraged and tensed.