Chapter 10- Anxious Destiny

In the Finnegan house, A frantic Erlyn is worried about Eza's insecurity and hatred towards Delta.

A worried Erlyn said, "I have no calm Rose. I am extremely worried as Eza blames Delta for her failure in the first season of the marriage mart".

Rose calmed her, "Erlyn you should not worry, it will take a toll on your health. Give Eza some time and space, she will calm down and understand the situation".

As both converse with each other,

 Marvel interrupted and exclaimed, "Oh! Wow. The Eye-Opener is back with it's latest issue. Have a look at it mother".

Erlyn panicked, "What? The Eye-Opener has released another issue, I can't believe it".

As Marvel handed over the latest sheet of Eye-Opener, 

parallelly, the Kentucky handed over the Eye-Opener's  sheet to the Queen and the delivery guys sold the Eye-Opener's latest sheet in the city.

As the Queen read the Eye-Opener's sheet, 

Dearest Voracious Readers,

It's come to my notice that the Queen is eager to find out my identity but she certainly will fail brutally this time as well. The queen knows me very well and she does know that I am undefeatable and unidentifiable. I guarantee the ton that the queen can never find my real identity.

Now, it's secret time! Yay!!!

First spicy secret- It's seemed from my observation in yesterday's ball(dance and social interaction event) that Ray Valery (Rose Valery's son) has been having an illicit one time physical interaction with Miss Fiona Metric (The Bully). Seemed like she wanted more than physical interaction but The Rake(womanizer) Ray Valery is not interested in the further. What a humiliation for the Valery and Metric family? Perhaps only for Metric family because Ray Valery never had a reputation.

The Blasting secret- The queen's daughter Clementine has been associating with the lower group of people on the poor side of the society who are planning a revolution for women empowerment and equal income distribution. 

Some important questions which the ton can find out are as follow:

Is the queen's daughter Clementine going to be the reason for the queen's destruction and removal of monarchy?

Throughout her journey and Support for the poor people, will the queen's daughter Clementine find love in poverty(I mean in the poor side of society)? If this happens, it will be satisfying to see the look on the queen's face.

Will Fiona Metric become pregnant?

Yours Sincerely,

Eye-Opener

(Be cautious and Don't forget me)

After reading this, the queen was extremely furious and she threw the vase of flowers on Kentucky to express her anger.