Chapter 9- The Intimate Exploration

As the sun rose and the morning bliss was upon the city of Galway, a carriage stopped in front of the palace. An old lady got down the carriage and headed towards the regent.

The regent greeted her, "Good Morning, Lady Cranberry". 

Lady Cranberry replied, "Good morning child. How's the life in Galway going on?"

Regent responded, "Oh! Lady Cranberry, it has been a tensed environment with the Eye-Opener's sheet that has created a chaos".

Lady Cranberry said, "I know dear. I am aware of all the events that had taken place in my absence. I think the queen cannot save her throne on her own. She will surely need the help of the season's best and popular Matchmaker and that's me".

Regent answered excitedly, "Yeah, you are absolutely right Lady Cranberry".

Lady Cranberry entered the Palace to meet the queen

At the Duke's private garden behind 'Our Cottage' (Nate/Duke's cottage), both of them were cozy and spending their quality time together as a couple

Delta said, "It's such a beautiful feeling".

Nate asked, "What Beautiful feeling?"

Delta answered, "This garden has the flowers that blossom this season. This spreads a fresh fragrance of love and romance in the air, which is a beautiful feeling".

Nate said, "Oh! I see. Being with you is the best feeling ever for me".

Delta blushed and Nate came near to her. He twirled her hair and gracefully caressed her face. He slowly touched his nose to her nose. Both of them were feeling a sense of passion towards making love.

Delta said, "I wish to explore this new dimension of expressing romance".

Nate complimented, "Wow!  What a wonderful and sophisticated way to express your desire to make love".

Delta blushed and smirked, "Oh Nate! You are quite naughty".

Nate whispered, "Actually I am not naughty, I am spicy".

Delta blushed and gasped, "Well that depends".

Nate enthusiastically said, "Oh well! Perhaps I can show you".

Both of them hugged each other and felt a sense of warmth and passionate feelings arousing among them. Nate carried Delta and placed her on the warm and green- colored carpet bed, which was placed in the private garden. 

Nate passionately kissed Delta and she enjoyed it. She felt a soft, comforting and caring expression through the warm and passionate kiss with Nate. As they kissed for a long time, He slowly caressed her chin and kissed it. Slowly he moved towards her neck and each kiss gave a deep satisfaction and comforting pleasure to Delta.