I - Much Awaited Weekend

Third Person POV

"Miss. Armstrong.. What's your next project since your last work will be released in days?" -

"As of now, I'm taking my weekend off.. Let's see whether I can spill anything after that" -- Becky smiled to the camera. She was eager for the press meet to be over so she could have a quick nap. Her eyes were deceiving her and her body screamed to get some sleep.

"One last question Ms. Rebecca.. There are rumors about you dating actor Nop. Is it true? Are you two dating?" -- The reporter looked at her expectantly.

"As you said it's a rumor, It IS A RUMOR.." -- Becky stood up, waved to the camera and walked away gracefully, leaving a commotion in the hall.

************************

Rebecca's POV

"Can we go somewhere peaceful now.? Please Phi..." -- I looked at P'Beer with puppy eyes. i know she can't resist that.

"But Bec... You need to rest. And then there is the dinner, with your family in the evening"-- P'Beer is so in work mode today.

And she handed me the damn water bottle.

"Can't you give some juice atleast na Phi..."-- I fake cried to change her mind.

"Beccc....." --

"Okay... Understood.." -- I opened the bottle and took a sip.

P'Beer turned the music on and I leaned to the comfortable seat.

Finally! The quiet and I can get some sleep...

--- ---------------------Time-skip----------------

"Baby.. You need a break. You can't go on like this forever.." -- Mom patted my hands.

"Yes darling... When was the last time you took a vacation?" -- Dad looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine you guys.. I will definitely take a vacation once my next project is completed." --

"yeah right...." -- Richie laughed loudly spilling the water he was drinking.

I glared at him. My dear lovely brother can be a pain in the a** sometimes. BUT I love him. He is my partner-in-crime.

The dinner was good. Catching up with everything I had missed while at work.

"Bec..." -- Richie sounded serious when we were walking towards my car and I turned to face him.

" You know Mr. Kanpiang visited Dad and Mom some days before, asking permission to court you.." -- I raised my eyebrows to his words.

"Nop? He visited them? F*** What's wrong with him? I rejected him a thousands times by now." -- I couldn't help but shout. I can't understand his audacity to do something like this after everything that happened before. And why did my parents not say anything about that visit to me?

"They know how you feel Bec... They didn't want to ruin the mood of our family dinner.." -- Richie said as if he read my mind.

"Don't worry baby girl... Get some sleep. You look like shit..."-- Richie enveloped me in a tight hug laughing loudly.

"How can you be so sweet and a pain in the a** the same time Rich....!?" -- I asked him laughingly, tightening my arms around him.

-----------------------------------------

01.09.2024