II - And It's Over

Film Rachanun Mahawan

Ex-Wife of Freen, Actress

Third Person POV

"Both needs to sign on the spaces given and it's over.." - Freen's lawyer placed the divorce final papers on the table.

Film glanced at Freen who was still typing something on her phone. She was in her signature black and black outfit. Sun-glass covered her eyes and the mask covered her expressions completely.

"The typical Freen.. cold and unattached..." Film mumbled while signing.

Freen did not care to read anything. and signed carelessly.

"You can shake hands and be over with everything for good.." -- Lawyer suggested and looked between Freen and Film.

"I don't think that's necessary."- Freen stood up and walked towards the door leaving everyone staring at her.

Freen's POV

I got into my car and drove off to Ninety Two. The day was going to be hectic being a weekend.

"Yha..send the schedules now and bring all the documents to be reviewed.." -- Yha stood up and started gathering all the files from the table. I could feel her following me to my office.

My phone beeped continuously and I checked it to see what's so urgent. Nam! What does she want now? The call ended and it started ringing again.

"It should better be important Nam.. You are disturbing my work." -- I whisper shouted.

"Is there any time that you don't work? I just called my idiot friend to check whether she is okay... How did it go? Are you okay?" -- Nam shouted at the other end.

"Nam... we have been married for two and half years and of that one and half years we lived separate. She is nothing more than a stranger to me.." -- I said impatiently. There was no reply.

"I never understood how you both fell in love first of all. You, a workaholic jerk and she, the romantic heroine from k-dramas.." Nam was not ready to let it go.

We talked for some minutes and I made her hung up the call.

"Freen ... You are going to get drunk... and you are unbearable when you are drunk.." Nam slapped my shoulder.

We were in the club. The VIP area was also crowded and people smelled of perfumes, alcohol and smoke. Noey was nowhere to be seen. Being the boss of the Club made her busy on weekends.

"Freen.. 9 o'clock.. the chick is eyeing you..." -- Heng whispered near my eyes. I discreetly looked that side. She isn't that bad. Slender legs. Wavy hair. Busty chest. The short and revealing dress doesn't make it difficult to imagine her curves.

"Are you drooling Freen?" -- Heng asked.

"I've seen better Heng. And today is not about that. I just need some sleep. It's been a long day."-- I said disinterestedly.

It's true. Work is hectic since Ninety Two decided to produce it's third movie. I need to complete other works before concentrating on the entertainment field.

"I don't understand why I have to deal with Ninety Two Entertainments as well..! Like my hands are not full already." -- I leaned back on my chair after gulping down what's left in my whiskey glass.

"Such an unpleasant face ... I won't be disappointed if I get a chance to get close to NInety Two's next heroine." -- Heng said. I just raised my eyebrows at him.

"I will be happy too... Becky is such a good actress and don't make me start on her beauty... Gosh she is sooooo damn good..." -- Nam said high spiritedly.

"Are you sure you aren't gay or bi Nam?" - Heng shook her shoulders and Nam punched on his shoulder.

I could feel my eyes getting ready to sleep and all I needed was my comfortable bed.

-----------------------------------------

01.09.2024